**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the best combination of RNA buffs?

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
For me its: 5 fury, 3 precision, and 2 power gain

Comments

• Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    4 Fury, 2 Cruelty, 2 Regeneration, 1 Precision, 1 Power Rate
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    4 furys
    3 regen
    2 power gain
    1 presicion
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    well depends on final boss or where we using him,i usually go for fury/crits and atleast 1 powergain
    in aq i wait for 2 regens as well
    mine is r5 so most enemies die bfor i can reach sp3 again,lol 1 sp2 is just enough with 5-6 furies 😂! VTd is awesome but Yeh RNg can shaft u sometime.
  • xSteel55xxSteel55x Posts: 29
    Obviously 5 armor and 5 perfect block chance.

Lol but for real I usually like 5 fury, 4 regen and 1 power gain to get through AQ with no potions.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Dead1 said:

I would recommend at least two power gain so you can get to SP3 quickly
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I like
    3 fury
    2 regen
    2 cruelty
    3 power gain

No matter who you fight just hit him like a truck and then you're on the sp3 again and again.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    My preference in his buffs are (all round, basically what I use in whatever mode)
    2 Powergain
    2 Regen
    3 Fury
    2 Crit chance/precision
    1 Cruelty.
    Perfectly balanced and helps with everything
    Terra said:

My preference in his buffs are (all round, basically what I use in whatever mode)
    2 Powergain
    2 Regen
    3 Fury
    2 Crit chance/precision
    1 Cruelty.

Great build but I wouldn't waste a point on only one cruelty buff, I would put it on crit chance or fury.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    10 POWER GAIN BABY

10 POWER GAIN BABY

Now I actually wanna try that and spam SP3
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Terra said:

2 Powergain
    2 Regen
    3 Fury
    2 Crit chance/precision
    1 Cruelty.

I'm pretty sure we don't have cruelty buffs on Vtd.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Came here expecting a biology and genetics flavored discussion. Will just show myself out now...

Dr. Zola
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Came here expecting a biology and genetics flavored discussion. Will just show myself out now...

Dr. Zola

I'm curious about something. Why do you always sign off as Dr. Zola in every comment?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The same reason transposons hang out in rice genomes all the time^
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Terra said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I'm curious about something. Why do you always sign off as Dr. Zola in every comment?
    So you know who wrote the comment duh :smile:
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Depends the content.

For aq I want to survive, timing out is no biggie. So 4 regen, 3-4 power gain, the rest offensive buffs.

Everything else depends on the global nodes, boss nodes, defenders on the path etc... but if I’m doing a generic build, 2 regen, 2 fury, 2 precision, 3 power gain, 1 perfect block. Wouldn’t be too fussed with the perfect block. So the 10th buff can be anything but I wouldn’t do more then 2 regen.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Dead1 said:

He doesn’t have a cruelty buff, my favourite combination is 4 fury 3 power gain 1 precision 1 regen and 1 perfect block (the perfect block lets you do a 7 hit combo)
    Lvernon15 said:

Dead1 said:

He doesn’t have a cruelty buff, my favourite combination is 4 fury 3 power gain 1 precision 1 regen and 1 perfect block (the perfect block lets you do a 7 hit combo)
    I don't understand the point of the perfect block, just put another point in regen if you want sustainability

Lvernon15 said:

Dead1 said:

I don't understand the point of the perfect block, just put another point in regen if you want sustainability
    Perfect block can increase stun time as well. Or for limber nodes you can get more stuns in. It’s kind of like “perfect block” synergies. While it also reduces the damage taken from block hits. At 4 your at 0 damage incoming from blocks and infinite stuns even on limber nodes.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Dead1 said:

He just said why. Perfect Block extends stun timers. Like with my 6* CAWW2, I can get away with a MMLLLMM combo.

Lvernon15 said:

Dead1 said:

How do you get a 7 hit combo?
    Perfect block will increase the stun timer, so you can go MM+MLLLM.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I am learning the Mecanics of VTD and did a few runs with him. I think he his a good champ, but the RNA buffs are not consistant. For example, i did a run of 6-7 fights, got plenty of regen buffs, but 0 fury’s... Did another run, got plenty of fury’s and crits plus power gain, but no regen...

When you strike the right balance, and that is if the AI gives you the right buffs you need he becomes a trully reliable Champ. But if you get no fury on a 6-7 fight of difficult opponents, he his very average as a champ.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Dead1 said:

It allows you to do mm mlllm from a parry, so nite power to cycle the s3 and more damage

• DonChingonDonChingon Posts: 12
    4 fury, 2 regen, 1 power gain, 2 cruelty, 1 precision
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Lots of good ideas. I'm just getting to know him myself. From what I understand, it's also a matter of preference. It also depends on what you need.