**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Popped my second 6* yesterday

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

What do you guys think of this, and my roster so far? It's not amazing just yet, but I still feel like the RNG has been really good to me.

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Congratulations. Mine were Nightcrawler and Kingpin, so you're doing well (though I used my Nightcrawler a lot)
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

ESF said:

Congratulations. Mine were Nightcrawler and Kingpin, so you're doing well (though I used my Nightcrawler a lot)

I got magneto and storm
    New addition is DD
    I actually wouldn't hate that Magneto, tbh -- he's gonna get a buff. It's only a matter a time

Don't laugh, but I am one of those people who wouldn't mind that Daredevil if I thought there was a chance in hell I could get him duped
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Not amazing? You have heimdal and Ægon
    Those are awesome pulls. Just got to get the dup on Ægon

Haha, I mean it definitely will be. If Aegon gets duped. But I do already have a 5* dupe. Heimdall is a little underrated I think, but still nothing too amazing.

But yeah man, I'm definitely grateful of my luck so far.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,755 ★★★★★
    My first was iron fist. Good for certain nodes or champs. Second was doc oc. Good for everyone except annihilus and debuff immunity lol
  • BurningSpear72BurningSpear72 Posts: 23
    Hiemdall is serious man my stalwart for questing with Thor and 3 others that Regen is serious handy. And the true strike constant trust I see a evader in aw he goes on attack.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Heimdahl is great for synergy if u have angela
  • I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

I'm a bit jealous, not gonna lie.

You can take the Aegon if you give me 80 sigs on my 5* haha. Deal?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Good pull for the future but pretty meh until duped and fairly high sig
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Both sick bro