**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Problem while dashing back

Anyone facing problem in dashing back?
Sometimes I can't dash back especially when defender is preparing heavy attack.
This started happening recently after last update.

Comments

• Yep. Happens to me a lot
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I notice it happening when fighting doom. Hold block until he heavy attacks and get smacked. Its been happening in that fight since the update and release of the eq
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Dshu said:

I notice it happening when fighting doom. Hold block until he heavy attacks and get smacked. Its been happening in that fight since the update and release of the eq

That’s in Doom’s ability
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited November 2019
    I noticed Doom nevers spams his specials unless his Aura is triggered which to mean is just plain dirty on kabam side
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Dshu said:

If you are affected by shock, Doom's heavy attacks stun you before hitting, hence you can't dash back.
  • dtapedtape Posts: 35

I noticed Doom nevers spams his specials unless his Aura is triggered which to mean is just plain dirty on kabam side

You meant Doom in EQ??

In general, Doom can only activate his aura, immediately, via sp1/3. So what you said is impossible in this case, maybe true on an all-or-nothing node. In EQ, if he isn't knocked down, he wouldn't activate his aura unless sp1/3 fired off if I recall correctly.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'm gonna assume you're not talking about Doctor Doom. As for others, yes. This was a big problem for me as soon as I updated. It was really getting on my nerves so I sent a ticket.

The ones on the other side were really helpful, they took my complaint and started working on it very quickly. It's solved now, I suggest you do the same.
  • GillidafGillidaf Posts: 85
    I'm having problems with every fight when i dash back or dex or try hold block sometimes my champs attack or dash forward getting me hit
  • Yes me too. I'm swiping back to Dex against different opponents and sometimes there's no response just a knuckle sandwich to the face.
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues. If you haven't already, please share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.