**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is my objective locked?

Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

For some reason my special objective is locked and I'm unable to complete it. Not 100% sure this is a bug or not

Comments

• BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    I had the same thing. The ole glitcherino. Fortunately, you should be able to tell if you're going to get Kabammed ahead of time. I found the task was there, even though there wasn't a notification icon. I took down the Target, but didn't get rewards. I restarted the app and the Task finally got a notification icon and I should be able to complete now. Just restart your game
  • Hey @Patchie93, we're trying to figure something out. Did you try and complete the Objective and not see a change? And after resetting, did it automatically complete, or did you have to do it again?
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Hey @Patchie93, we're trying to figure something out. Did you try and complete the Objective and not see a change? And after resetting, did it automatically complete, or did you have to do it again?

Initially I tried completing it and no change. Then well playing through a quest I noticed it unlocked on its own.

An alliance mate mentioned that restarting the app fixed his with the same issue