**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone ever had a problem verifying as an account owner?

CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
I submitted a support request and of course before they process it, they want to verify I am the account owner. The standard questions are:
- What was the original player name of your account? Write this name exactly as it appeared in the game.
- What are your first two real-money purchases? Include the dates (yyyy-mm-dd) and the amounts of real money you spent on iTunes or Google.
- Did you ever attach a Kabam ID to your account, and what was the original email address that was linked to your account? Write the exact email address you attached to your account as a Kabam ID -
- What country, province, state, or city were you in when you created your account?
- What is the creation date of your account? Estimate the date (yyyy-mm-dd) of when you created your account in the game.

I am the original account owner... always have been and always will be, but apparently I'm getting one or more of these responses wrong. I'm stuck 7 or 8 emails deep into trying to verify my account because apparently something doesn't match, but of course they cannot or will not tell me what doesn't match. A few flaws in the verification system:
1) They rely on the fact that I'm using the same Google or iTunes account now as when I originally created the account so I have that information on hand... which I didn't, as I switched device and had to refer back to the old device.
2) Half the time my phone is connected a VPN so my IP address won't match my physical location.
3) They ask you to look at your achievements to figure out your account creation date... if you have never created a gamer profile then you won't have these.

Banging my head against a wall with standard email support. Anyone have any suggestions? In the midst of a terrible gaming experience at the moment, the terrible support experience is giving me thoughts of going cold turkey.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    These questions are necessary in order to maintain account security. For any additional questions, please continue to work directly with support.
This discussion has been closed.