**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamora's buff is live and...

Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
She's actually better but also the same. First, credit where credit is due: the animations look and feel great. She feels very smooth to play and her new heavy attack is a breath of fresh air. Onto her abilities, they are mostly the same but they feel better. Gamora's issue was never her damage output. It was her lack of utility and more importantly, her ramp up. She was heavily dependant on RNG and spamming her heavy attack which made her very difficult and impractical to play. Now, her chance to gain buffs is higher, they last longer, and her new heavy attack feels much better to throw. She's able to ramp up much quicker and can access her miss counter much sooner, especially now that you only need 8 buffs to stop miss. The team I recommend is Mr. Fantastic, Angela, G2099 and Cap IW. All good champs that synergize and support Gamora.

This buff addressed one of her main issues and made her useable but I'm not sure how much you would want to use her. She is still very light on utility and her ramp up, while easier, will still limit her in harder content. This buff doesn't bring anything new to the table and really just makes her a better version of her previous self. I find her much more fun to play now but I can't see myself using her in any endgame content.

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

She's actually better but also the same. First, credit where credit is due: the animations look and feel great. She feels very smooth to play and her new heavy attack is a breath of fresh air. Onto her abilities, they are mostly the same but they feel better. Gamora's issue was never her damage output. It was her lack of utility and more importantly, her ramp up. She was heavily dependant on RNG and spamming her heavy attack which made her very difficult and impractical to play. Now, her chance to gain buffs is higher, they last longer, and her new heavy attack feels much better to throw. She's able to ramp up much quicker and can access her miss counter much sooner, especially now that you only need 8 buffs to stop miss. The team I recommend is Mr. Fantastic, Angela, G2099 and Cap IW. All good champs that synergize and support Gamora.

This buff addressed one of her main issues and made her useable but I'm not sure how much you would want to use her. She is still very light on utility and her ramp up, while easier, will still limit her in harder content. This buff doesn't bring anything new to the table and really just makes her a better version of her previous self. I find her much more fun to play now but I can't see myself using her in any endgame content.

How? I don't see the update yet
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited April 2022
    Update is on OS?

Android is not available yet.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    Patiently Waiting for the update here too?
  • Options
    Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    The update should be live on IOS. Don't know about android. Don't worry, you're not missing much here
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    It would be cool if some IOS friend could post screenshot of her new abilities for Android users.
  • Options
    NEOGNONEOGNO Posts: 116
    Hm. I thought the buff would be something just a bit more "attention grabbing." Some champs are totally changed after getting buffed. But I don't think people expected too much from Gamora's.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Well I for one love it. The animations are awesome but I thought they changed her SP3 too didn't seem changed. But her new numbers are great to me and her new animations even better.
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

4 months for this
    I'll fight anyone who doesn't agree over the fact that kabam killed the buff program
    Its dead and i have absolutely zero hopes.

I agree it's absolutely mind boggling how we went from 3 buffs a month to 1 sorry excuse for a buff in 3 months.

And that to without buffing many of the fan favs and Champs in dier need like strange, og avengers, groot and many more.
    It's actually 2 sorry excuses for a buff (Psycho Man and Gamora) in 5 MONTHS (last buff in November I think)!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Shouldn’t be a limte if u getting 99 what that’s meant skil to shame. My point is. Limte he damage. That’s way isn’t a big nerf is what I’m calling it. Yes not really a crazy nerft
  • Options
    I don't care about her buff anymore, they just need to mark it as a fail and come back to it later when they've buffed or reviewed all other champs that need it first
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    i didn't notice the big drop in buff potency until i read the numbers lol .. i was too caught up in animations hahaha .. definitely too big of a cut but i still love my Gamora.