**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should rank down tickets be a regular game resource?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,080 ★★★★
edited August 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

Should rank down tickets be a regular game resource? 95 votes

Yes, yes, yes!
11%
Maverick75Kojak7421kunfuweiAleorJhonST33ArbenBishaSaltygoodnessAllomoracheese21BhaiZAHIDMALIK1588 11 votes
Yes-but we won't get our hopes up
16%
Blackfriar63yuwBryce_BAMBeeweeTripleBBigfoot33Sean_WhoSkjornZ2f6hQCeltic1981Josh2507The_HoTUTragiC_XPascals001danteofdmcZookFolkor18 16 votes
*Shrug*
8%
TerraJustcause102Noob_Master69ErcarretBen_15455Gr8TonyStarkRealWizardCeder 8 votes
Nope!
63%
GroundedWisdomMegaSkater67ThereticShadowstrikeMattDRKCaptainaidenGarloRasiloverAckbar67DRTOMalreck04shadow_lurker22Rockyshockyspiderbites0196IvarTheBonelessWine_LoverRockypantherxAmazing_Demon05KyrinMcHKaratemike415 60 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
    *Shrug*
    I wouldn't be opposed to it if it was a very rare resource but it kind of negates a big part of the game which is resource management and making well thought out rank up decisions.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Nope!
    No, because you don't know when champ you ranked up will help you for specific content/nodes.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 775 ★★★
    Nope!
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171
    Nope!
    Only in case of nerf.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Nope!
    You make choices in your life. Good choices, bad choices. We only learn if we have to deal with the choices.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 531 ★★★★
    Wish I could rank down my aegon, but that’ll never happen
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Yes, yes, yes!
    But it won’t happen...
    But between quite never and open bar : why not to introduce some rank down tickets like an end-of-year gift?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Nope!
    Part of the journey in life is making mistakes, if you spend all your time trying to delete those mistakes, you never going to learn to really appreciate your resources and strategize accordingly.

Not to mention that we've seen time and time again where the champion that you're least expected to use is suddenly the MVP for an event Quest or a variant or even something like the eternity of pain or even Battlegrounds which put some luster on some out of left field choices.

Plus for those of you who want to get into The Prestige game, you're still going to have to rank up some questionable Champs who you'd never want to use resources on.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nope!
    Who would play and earn more Resources if they just gave infinite redos?
  • ZookFolkor18ZookFolkor18 Posts: 3

Doesn’t matter how good your resource management is when kabam lets champs be bugged for six months+ like omega red, or when they nerf champs after you’ve ranked them. They should be a rare resource or given when a champ gets a nerf or is bugged excessively long.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    *Shrug*

I wouldn't be opposed to it if it was a very rare resource but it kind of negates a big part of the game which is resource management and making well thought out rank up decisions.

Your last point is valid but Kabam nerfs champions whenever and however they want, not to mention Champion bugs are common and it can take months for Kabam to fix them
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    *Shrug*

Part of the journey in life is making mistakes, if you spend all your time trying to delete those mistakes, you never going to learn to really appreciate your resources and strategize accordingly.

Not to mention that we've seen time and time again where the champion that you're least expected to use is suddenly the MVP for an event Quest or a variant or even something like the eternity of pain or even Battlegrounds which put some luster on some out of left field choices.

Plus for those of you who want to get into The Prestige game, you're still going to have to rank up some questionable Champs who you'd never want to use resources on.

It should be a rare resource but still obtainable, Kabam constantly has champions that are bugged that they take months to fix, Sasquatch for instance
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Nope!
    Depends what you consider a “regular” game resource. I don’t think it should be regular by any means, but I think it would be pretty cool to get like one a year or something. But I think we’re completely fine where we’re at right now
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 ★★★★
    *Shrug*
    Ceder said:

Your last point is valid but Kabam nerfs champions whenever and however they want, not to mention Champion bugs are common and it can take months for Kabam to fix them
    I completely agree with having them handed out when nerfs and the like occur, I assume the original question is about getting RDTs outside of nerfs so that people can rank down whoever they want
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Nope!
    Only when champs get “nerfed”
    Nope!
    Ceder said:

It should be a rare resource but still obtainable, Kabam constantly has champions that are bugged that they take months to fix, Sasquatch for instance
    But the point of this question wasn't about in the event of a bug or Nerf, which nobody's complaining about a rank down ticket in that regard, it was about the more common scenario that we all go through at some point where you don't have a lot of five or six star options and so you take them and you rank them and then lo and behold the next Crystal turns out to be somebody like Hercules or Cosmic Ghost Rider and suddenly you want to take them up as far as you can as soon as possible but you're stuck because you made a choice that at the time you were forced to make and that is completely different from mole man being broken for an extended period of time and they finally got around to fixing it.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,080 ★★★★

You make choices in your life. Good choices, bad choices. We only learn if we have to deal with the choices.

It's a GAME..not life
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,080 ★★★★

Way too serious dude. It's just a GAME..not life.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Yes, yes, yes!
    May be don't be regular but one per year will be cool, this will be an unique purchase and it will be available just for on rarity, for exmple: 6* 4-3 or 6* 3-2, you only can purchase one.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nope!
    Hell naw. It’s a method to fix a mistake. Normalising it would be normalising mistakes.
    Nope!

Way too serious dude. It's just a GAME..not life.
    Still doesn't change the point of my statement. Everybody makes moves in the game based on the both the resources and knowledge you have on hand then later on when you realize "oh, I can do things better or differently.." that's when you have to live with your initial choice and learn from it so you don't make that mistake again in the future.

And of you think I'm too serious, then don't ever be part of a high tier alliance, because compared to them, I'm a ridiculously casual player.
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 224

I think back in the days it was
  • BhaiBhai Posts: 68
    Yes, yes, yes!
    I have 5* champions r5 that only sit on the bench…all that iso, material and gold for that rank down will make it easier for me to rank 3 or rank 4 a 6*
  • We've already stated in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. If we happen to change our minds about that in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.