**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cant get into the game

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
edited March 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Cant get into the game after the new update, I just get stuck at the viv vision and Kate Bishop screen and it has the wifi signal thing. Ive been trying for 2 days and already missed a war and because of that I might not get season rewards because I've only participated in 3 so far (just joined this new ally) so please help
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Reinstall the game?
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Reinstall the game?

tried that already, went into alt account so I logged back into my main and then it stopped me at the same screen again
  • Options
    so that means its a problem with my account if I can get into my alt but cant get into my main
  • Options
    Hey there, we've pushed out some fixes that have resolved a similar issue for other players. Would you be able to let us know if you're still experiencing issues getting into the game?
  • Options

Hey there, we've pushed out some fixes that have resolved a similar issue for other players. Would you be able to let us know if you're still experiencing issues getting into the game?

yup, since Monday morning. I also contacted support and they got a list of what I should do but that doesn't seem to work either