Options

I Quit - My Story and Message To The Community

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153

So, your saying we should just trust that you didn't cheat because you said you didn't? I wonder if anyone who has cheated and got caught has ever tried such a elegant defense as this.

Also, quitting the game after getting banned for cheating is like quitting a job after getting suspended for stealing.

I didn’t intend to respond to comments, but this is a valid point. I don’t have much footage, since I never intended on posting content, but here’s what I do have.
    https://youtu.be/dxZdqPGa06w
    https://youtu.be/R1m4THGYrXM

Second, I would go back at it and record all matches, especially those in high tier ranks or against those who are "calling you out". Doing this would make those "calling you out" look foolish if game play showed realistic accomplishments that can be done without mods.
    This is what I’d do. I’d ask a buddy to friendly me, I’d re-create the matchup and show what I did.

For example, one of the matches that you were accused of was Stark spider man vs Peni Parker in 38 seconds. I’m not saying that’s impossible and you’re definitely modding, but you can see why it’s raising suspicions.

You’re absolutely not guilty until proven, but equally the playerbase is within their rights to raise suspicion.

I’d recreate it, see if your strategy could get Peni down that fast and then show people.
    Yeah sure, you can always friend them for a rematch but I bet they still won't believe it. You could have easily turned of your mods before the friendlys match. I don't know how long it would it would take to turn them off, but probably depending on how long it takes you to send that request then they might think you used that time to turn them off. Just a thought.
  • Options
    Moha84Moha84 Posts: 102
    Buddy i believe you , i ve suffered from their unfair actions , once they zeroing my solo for no reason , and their reply was you re cheating which is not true .
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    IMO Kabam can very easily check out how much damage was dealt with basic hits, specials, dot e.t.c. Most likely if fight was finished very fast then they probably can check how much damage was deal each second and from what source. It cannot be that they ban people because too many players reported one account or just based on fight duration time. They know everything.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,839 ★★★★★
    BeroMan said:

Forget what I said before 😅 veeery unlikely. That thread shoots back man
This discussion has been closed.