**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's all stop Whining.

13»

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yea the game is down and it's really unfortunate, but so what? Whining isn't gonna fix the issue. Let Kabam work on bringing the game back up...Geez. Yea I know they got us really excited for the anniversary event and most of us wanna pop that 1$ crystal or participate in the Arena, but we're helpless at this point. Let them do what they gotta do. Thanks.

I really hate people like you.
  • Cujo999Cujo999 Posts: 117
    Spoken like players that don't spend...which is fine! More power to you. Others have spent thousands on this game, one alliance alone spent over 125,000 bucks on just the gifting event last year...so...you have quite a different view on the matter than some, and with such big numbers floating around there is legitimate cause to demand compensation, not to mention some people make their livelihoods on games like this and streaming. In the grand scheme of things, yes, this is a very trivial matter. But in the meta context of the game, it's MUCH larger than you think.

Did that Alliance not get their $125,000 worth of items? If they didn't, then they certainly are entitled to refunds and/or the items they paid for.

I've used the same grocery store for years, and have probably spent around that amount there. If I show up there during it's normal business hours and it's closed, trying to tell them that they owe me free groceries for my inconvenience is a silly argument. The real world just doesn't work like this. If it happens over and over again, I can choose to take my business elsewhere, but they don't owe me anything.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I'm also pretty sure the employees who had to work today unexpectedly are much more angrier at the situation than people on here are who can't claim their precious 4*, or who's losing a few hours *out of a week long event*.

I mean cmon, that's just lazy complaining if you're trying to claim compensation for the 7 day arena lol

There is nothing wrong with people expressing that the are disappointed that their 1-3 hour window to play play today has been taken away by the servers being down. That is part of what this forum is for (so really sounds like you need to deal with it... just like you tell them to :D ).

I do agree people always screaming for "compensation" are silly... but there is nothing wrong with them posting their frustration.

I agree with you. People are entitled to complain and voice their frustration. It's the "gimme free stuff cause it went down" is where I disagree. Hell I'd love free stuff as much as the next guy but some of the reasoning behind it just screams "I'm 14 and was never said 'no' to by my parents"

Where you disagree? With whom?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Run477 wrote: »
    I’m confused. How doesn’t people voicing their valid frustrations slow kabam down in fixing their game? Please elaborate.

Because the devs are not here discussing therefore it does not effect them at all...
  • HatshipuhHatshipuh Posts: 146
    Hatshipuh wrote: »
    Nice more posts whining about people whining lol.

And it seems like you're almost whining about more posts whining about people whining.

Hey I said it's nice, look who's whining here lol.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Yea the game is down and it's really unfortunate, but so what? Whining isn't gonna fix the issue. Let Kabam work on bringing the game back up...Geez. Yea I know they got us really excited for the anniversary event and most of us wanna pop that 1$ crystal or participate in the Arena, but we're helpless at this point. Let them do what they gotta do. Thanks.

I really hate people like you.

Sorry to hear that. I’m also sorry that this game is all that you got in life.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    I’m confused. How doesn’t people voicing their valid frustrations slow kabam down in fixing their game? Please elaborate.

Still trying to figure out what you're saying. Please elaborate.

@SlashingSunset

Yeah, poor grammar on my part. Let me try again.

You (or someone) said that the whining and complaining was slowing down kabam’s ability to fix the problem with their game quickly. I’m curious how complaining by individuals here slows down kabam’s ability to fix the game. I will wait with anticipation for the answer to that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Mattm912 wrote: »
    Maybe if they told us they will extend the arena time, we wouldn't be so salty. Or told us anything for that matter.

Not necessary. We have 7 days. I just did my first Round with a decent Roster and made over 300k. It's not that time-consuming.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I got 761k points the first day
  • This thread has derailed into insults and non-constructive remarks and will now be closed. Before commenting, remember to make sure your post move the conversation forward and are compliant with the forum rules, which can be found here.
This discussion has been closed.