Colorful Forum is Good

CerebriumCerebrium Member Posts: 106 โ˜…
The colors in the forum is awesome ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ”ฅ

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,235 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    could we maybe, have a different colour than grey-on-black for the new/X new box, because it's nearly invisible now?
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 630 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

could we maybe, have a different colour than grey-on-black for the new/X new box, because it's nearly invisible now?

I kinda agree haha. Per Dork's post we're still finetuning things so not fully set in stone yet, I'll bring up the feedback!
    Don't know if this is noted but when you pressed the tags before it took you to the comments of that member but now it keeps giving an error.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,139 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    My friend thought I was watching [redacted]hub in pc while I was watching forums๐Ÿคฃ
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,173 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    It was decent, but now they'e changed it to high-contrast mode or sth and it actually hurts my eyes. It's just ugly now, they need to bring back those flat colors and labels.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 465 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I just skip reading the titles of posts now BECAUSE ITS TOO MUCH
    So many colours ๐Ÿ˜‚
    My eyes can't take it
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,235 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I like the new/x new tag since it helps me figure out which threads I've been following or where I've caught up, but the darker tag, as I said, makes it harder.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    Latest colors.
    I like that both (Administrator) and (Community) are both GREEN now (from inside threads), although they are a different shade of green for some reason (should just be the same green).

Although in Post Lists, the 3rd tag of (Moderator) is still Yellow (bad), but It always seems to be paired with either Admin or Community as well, so I donโ€™t think INSIDE a thread Iโ€™ve seen a (Mod) box (seems to only be green of either Admin or Community).

Agree with others, current (NEW) box in Post Lists is bad (too subtle, can barely notice it), the current Black/White (NEW) box.

Lastly, donโ€™t know why everyone has their ROLES detailed (as plain words, including just everyday Members), and then IN ADDITION Kabam and Guardians have those same Role a words in their Box Tags (so word is there twice)
    **but further, GUARDIANS then ALSO have a 3rd listing of the word Guardian beyond that (full browser, not sure on mobile). So I see โ€œGuardianโ€ word 3 times on all of our header lines for out comments. (Even Kabam mods only have the Role words listed twice). The 3rd one for Guardians being in place of the normal ** to ***** Star levels next to normal users,
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 90

Latest colors.
    I like that both (Administrator) and (Community) are both GREEN now (from inside threads), although they are a different shade of green for some reason (should just be the same green).

Although in Post Lists, the 3rd tag of (Moderator) is still Yellow (bad), but It always seems to be paired with either Admin or Community as well, so I donโ€™t think INSIDE a thread Iโ€™ve seen a (Mod) box (seems to only be green of either Admin or Community).

Agree with others, current (NEW) box in Post Lists is bad (too subtle, can barely notice it), the current Black/White (NEW) box.

Lastly, donโ€™t know why everyone has their ROLES detailed (as plain words, including just everyday Members), and then IN ADDITION Kabam and Guardians have those same Role a words in their Box Tags (so word is there twice)
    **but further, GUARDIANS then ALSO have a 3rd listing of the word Guardian beyond that (full browser, not sure on mobile). So I see โ€œGuardianโ€ word 3 times on all of our header lines for out comments. (Even Kabam mods only have the Role words listed twice). The 3rd one for Guardians being in place of the normal ** to ***** Star levels next to normal users,

Yeah a bit to comb through, but we're iterating and making the changes as we move along. Thanks for the update!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    edited September 20
    Thanks @KabamDORK

You can see my reference in original โ€œTags are Backโ€ thread
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/376930/administrator-tags-are-back#latest
    about the different shades of ORANGE.

Comparing what default Forum orange is now (and seems to have been all along years back).
    And compared to the forced DarkOrange tag you all were adding this summer, which is brighter and easier to read, so everyone got used to the brighter (โ€œDarkOrangeโ€ tag) color.
    And now that it's reverted back to Forum Default orange, people noticed it is darker now (even one of you Mods commented about that).

So see if Forum can use the specific โ€œDarkOrangeโ€ tag color for your default stuff now (so would appear similar to this summer).
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 237 โ˜…โ˜…

The look pictured is almost perfect. It would be perfect if New wasn't boxed.