**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Leaked upcoming updates?

RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
If you watched the video Kabam made for the changes to AW then you might have seen a little more than they wanted you to on their dev account.

At 2:10 into the video you can see the alliance page of that account and that someone found a 5* KP (AKA 5* arena).

Also, you might have seen that this account was not level capped at level 60.

Comments

• Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Never would’ve noticed that. Thanks!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hmm could be onto something. Would be very happy with increased level cap, although I have finished act 5 now :D
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yesssss increased levels!
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    edited January 2018
    0b8ud9v5q8c1.png

• Options
    Wait why does that account have 67 energy?

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Max is 70. So
    Wait why does that account have 67 energy?

@Kabam Miike

• Options
    edited January 2018
    I know and level 60 accounts are supposed to have 70 energy.
  • Options
    Oh man too bad.
  • Options
    LegoCrafter517LegoCrafter517 Posts: 52
    edited January 2018
    lmao, this entire post just got shut down by the man himself. I wish we could go past lvl 60 though. Would be nice.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm going to hold out hope. It would be nice to actually use the experience boosts again lol.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Although I suppose more energy will just mean longer quests.
  • Options
    @LeNoirFaineant We will need it for act 6.
  • Options
    Sorry guys, there's no extra secrets hidden here. This is just a test account, so not everything is indicative of what is in game.

What bout the image saying someone found a 5* KP are we to believe 5* arena are coming sooner then we thought lol
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    IanMoone89 wrote: »
    Sorry guys, there's no extra secrets hidden here. This is just a test account, so not everything is indicative of what is in game.

What bout the image saying someone found a 5* KP are we to believe 5* arena are coming sooner then we thought lol

Could just mean they added a 5* KP to the account for further testing after the account was created.
  • Options

Exactly, it's a leak of stuff NOT in game.
  • Options
    B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    I’m just kinda wondering why they would have a test account going beyond 60? We can’t go beyond 60 so why test it? Seems to me like there’s a reason it was beyond 60 and that’s because they are testing the xp amounts of the new levels.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »

Cough cough...

To be fair, he said not everything.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Lmao that doesn’t show higher lvl than 60. When u get to lvl 60 u still gain XP until the bar is filled. Do u not look at your own account ever? If your 60 it shows your XP bar as full. Lmao come on guys. You’re grabbing at straws in the wind
  • Options

Cough cough...

To be fair you just used that one line out of context.
  • Options

Cough cough...

It's called reading the subtleties.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    Lmao that doesn’t show higher lvl than 60. When u get to lvl 60 u still gain XP until the bar is filled. Do u not look at your own account ever? If your 60 it shows your XP bar as full. Lmao come on guys. You’re grabbing at straws in the wind
    I just recently reached level 60, the bar starts full as soon as you level up.
  • Options

Cough cough...

I don't think it is, but ok lol. Just poking fun at miike. on to the next post forums warriors.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Which is also why 67 energy not 70.hes not actually maxed level there. But 5* arena is here so props are due
  • Options
    Pretty sure as soon as you hit 60 your bar is full and remains there. Just saying been about 2 years tho.
  • Options

Cough cough...

I don't think it is, but ok lol. Just poking fun at miike. on to the next post forums warriors.

I knew that's what he meant the first time I read it, hence my own comment about a 5* Arena previously. They are only at liberty to reveal a certain amount of information at certain times, so they can't flat-out say X is coming and Y is further off, or scrapped for now. It's not their call to release info prematurely because there are other people that go into that decision, and things have a schedule. It was easy to deduce that the Arena was a good possibility because of recent changes. Besides that, it's not hard to see that the comment meant that some things are coming, and some aren't. You just won't get a direct comment like that because they are obligated to stay quiet by their job. Read between the lines, my friend. ;)
  • Options
    You do realize that spamming the Flags no longer has an effect, whoever it may be. ;)
  • Options

Cough cough...

I knew that's what he meant the first time I read it, hence my own comment about a 5* Arena previously. They are only at liberty to reveal a certain amount of information at certain times, so they can't flat-out say X is coming and Y is further off, or scrapped for now. It's not their call to release info prematurely because there are other people that go into that decision, and things have a schedule. It was easy to deduce that the Arena was a good possibility because of recent changes. Besides that, it's not hard to see that the comment meant that some things are coming, and some aren't. You just won't get a direct comment like that because they are obligated to stay quiet by their job. Read between the lines, my friend. ;)

You... lol.

I know they can't SAY it. I work for a tech company I know you don't give timelines, or announce things prematurely.

This entire thread was because they aren't paying attention to what they are leaking. ;)