**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best choice to Awaken among these 4*s [Moved by Moderator]

UC439UC439 Posts: 261
edited February 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Generic awakening gem to be used.

Best choice to Awaken among these 4*s [Moved by Moderator] 92 votes

Iceman
34%
KpatrixIronDevilvg2782NastyEfnNateYotzwSWeaponXThorDukeZmanjojodeth101goodguys_88LProtocol8051Ravenrob_33YycplayBusterhydrogohardSpider1man11111Lt_Magnum_1vinniegainzPandamanTantheofficialvishal 32 votes
Gwenpool
5%
H_B0MBBahamutAckbar67XFA_RebootedJJ2010 5 votes
Magik
59%
BigMoAlfa_PigeonStrategicAjavedstakSpity68LosspikTeflonscoundreldangerbluDexman1349gatra_hpbuffajrSIlverProfessorArmaganon00HeroBoltsyKihlgastNishu001Zane22mydnightGAM3RGUY 55 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Your choice
  • Options
    All of them are good which champ can you play well ultron
  • Options
    All of them are good which champ can you play well ultron

among these I play best with iceman. Gwenpool comes 2nd in that regard. Not a very savvy magik player, but getting used to.
  • Options
    Magik looks a clear winner.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Magik
    GP's sig is great for added utility but completely unneccesary; unduped she's still a God-tier. If you're going to awaken her definitely not a generic, as there are better options out there. Between them I have more experience with Magik. Iceman's in a similar situation as GP: great sig ability but unnecessary. Offensively, Magik's signature ability gives her great survivability. If you make a mistake and take a few hits, you've got a fallback option. It's RNG, but still extremely useful. Defensively, it's probably the best sig ability. A pain to fight, only a few champions in the game (think Blade and GHulk) can effectively counter LImbo; all others will just keep taking damage. So among those options, while I would personally save the gem for much better or more necessary champions, Magik will be your best option.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    GP's sig is great for added utility but completely unneccesary; unduped she's still a God-tier. If you're going to awaken her definitely not a generic, as there are better options out there. Between them I have more experience with Magik. Iceman's in a similar situation as GP: great sig ability but unnecessary. Offensively, Magik's signature ability gives her great survivability. If you make a mistake and take a few hits, you've got a fallback option. It's RNG, but still extremely useful. Defensively, it's probably the best sig ability. A pain to fight, only a few champions in the game (think Blade and GHulk) can effectively counter LImbo; all others will just keep taking damage. So among those options, while I would personally save the gem for much better or more necessary champions, Magik will be your best option.

I see. I like evasion control by iceman from the start of the fight with dupe but magik seems an overall better choice.
  • Options
    NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Iceman
    With all of the NCs and spiders in war iceman is a great choice. But magik is in another league. Iceman sig is more useful than magiks. Unless u get hit a lot
  • Options
    With all of the NCs and spiders in war iceman is a great choice. But magik is in another league. Iceman sig is more useful than magiks. Unless u get hit a lot

agree about iceman. I think to play the magik style, it is better to has her duped, that can help to recover a few mess ups here n there like missing an intercept or opponent getting a chance to deep evade a medium attack n attack back.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Iceman
    Of the 3 Iceman. But I advise AGAINST using a generic for any of the 3. There are 6 Champs that warrant a generic (Starlord, Blade, Archangel, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, and Doctor Voodoo).
  • Options
    Of the 3 Iceman. But I advise AGAINST using a generic for any of the 3. There are 6 Champs that warrant a generic (Starlord, Blade, Archangel, Wolverine, Scarlet Witch, and Doctor Voodoo).

honestly speaking I'm tired of waiting for those champions.
  • Options
    Blasthammer4Blasthammer4 Posts: 48
    Iceman
    Iceman,because if you aren't able to deal much damage by hitting the opponent,the coldsnap automatically starts in the beginning of the fight and does considerable damage.
  • Options
    NihungNihung Posts: 108
    Magik
    UC439 wrote: »
    Generic awakening gem to be used.

I went Magik because her Powerlock has helped me clear most chapters up till 4.

Next I would say Iceman! His shield is friking awesome!

Gwenpool has been overtaken by Blade!
  • Options
    I would awaken iceman for The very simple fact that when awakened cold snap is inflicted on the opponent at the start of a battle and coldsnap has a 100% chance to prevent your opponent from evading which is very useful against spidermans and nightcrawler. And iceman has the added bonus of ice armor that while it is on and your opponent hits you with a s3 that special will only take 5% of your health. Ice armor is null against mephesto.

yes evasion control right from the start of the fight is very handy. But he has that armor even unduped.
  • Options
    Went ahead and moved this to a more appropriate category. This should also help you to get more feedback as well.
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    If you run suicide masteries, then I would go with iceman.
    If not, then gwenpool.
    Magik doesnt need to be awakened for her full attack capabilities, and I wouldn't use awakening gem to boost war defender
  • Options
    If not, then gwenpool.
    Magik doesnt need to be awakened for her full attack capabilities, and I wouldn't use awakening gem to boost war defender

No I dont use suicides. But magik can benefit both as a defender n attacker from duped. Right?
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Magik
    UC439 wrote: »
    If not, then gwenpool.

No I dont use suicides. But magik can benefit both as a defender n attacker from duped. Right?

Correct. As an attacker the chip damage is really good and the fallback recovery is also good if you get hit. Defensively, I think we all know how annoying it can be.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I've used it on magik & applied some sig stones too.

Mods u can close this thread now.