**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let’s talk about rift rewards....

13»

Comments

• FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Its master not uncollected, so what if you've got loads in your stash there plenty of people who dont who can do it and will be happy for them. I agree that the energy is high but dont complain about rewards for a tier not intended for a player of your level, that's why you can trade the coral in for the next tier
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Lol - this is my thread from over a year ago 😂😂

There is some s h I t in these rifts. But Epic has decent rewards this time.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Its master not uncollected, so what if you've got loads in your stash there plenty of people who dont who can do it and will be happy for them. I agree that the energy is high but dont complain about rewards for a tier not intended for a player of your level, that's why you can trade the coral in for the next tier

Check my comment from earlier. I by no means will be able to beat Uncollected. I am not high level. The rewards for the amount of effort, energy and items you have to put into it are trash. That's coming from a level 45 player on Master.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

These Rift Quests are ABSOLUTELY not worth the energy. Skip the quests and just spin the crystals. I trusted the message sent by the game team that it would be worth competing in the quest as opposed to spinning a crystal. So I accumulated ebough crystals to cmpete in each level. The Master Level, 5 energy per move awarded me with 1500 5str shards. There are WAY better awarsd but good luck on getting them. WASTE of TIME Rifts should be the title. It's energy I cannot get back but a lesson for future quests like these.............spin the crystals.

I don't know what you're smoking but 1 energy refill for 1500 5 star shards is BY FAR the best value for time AND units ACROSS the game other than maybe the latest version of bounty missions.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

These Rift Quests are ABSOLUTELY not worth the energy. Skip the quests and just spin the crystals. I trusted the message sent by the game team that it would be worth competing in the quest as opposed to spinning a crystal. So I accumulated ebough crystals to cmpete in each level. The Master Level, 5 energy per move awarded me with 1500 5str shards. There are WAY better awarsd but good luck on getting them. WASTE of TIME Rifts should be the title. It's energy I cannot get back but a lesson for future quests like these.............spin the crystals.

I don't know what you're smoking but 1 energy refill for 1500 5 star shards is BY FAR the best value for time AND units ACROSS the game other than maybe the latest version of bounty missions.
    Except that isn’t guaranteed and you can run like 5 max considering you 100% every difficulty
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I'd gladly trade my +5 5* sig stone and 250 6* shard for a T4CC

That said all three are bad rewards for what is supposed to be rewarding content
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Well thanks for letting me know not to waste my time.

I can’t rely solely on RNG man. This hit or miss Isn’t always worth it.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    If you are unhappy with the rewards you are getting then don't do the rifts and just exchange them for the next tier up.

Also the risk for doing an Unstable rift is higher than doing a Stable Rift.
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Every thing is outdated in this game, they aim to prolong the game for profit as much as they can without matching player progression. Focus on the 1% of spenders and unsuspecting new players. This is their business model. And no thank you, don't need any extra WISDOM, for replies.
  • Please do not revive old threads. This thread was from over a year ago.
This discussion has been closed.