**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yeah.. So about node 30

I get the idea of making war more difficult. I like the idea of making more difficult nodes. The difference between what made mcoc a success then vs what it is now is you’re causing alliances to fight amongst themselves instead of a common imaginary enemy.
I remember the day when summoners were excited to unite against the ai. Now we’re sadly united against the company that has so poorly misaligned it’s resources.
So on to the subject of this topic; there is no way a 4* kilmonger should be able to cause so much difficulty for a 5/65 blade and a 4/65 void.
Kabam/netmarble make a game that people want to spend money on and you will profit

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Bergy25 wrote: »
    I get the idea of making war more difficult. I like the idea of making more difficult nodes. The difference between what made mcoc a success then vs what it is now is you’re causing alliances to fight amongst themselves instead of a common imaginary enemy.
    I remember the day when summoners were excited to unite against the ai. Now we’re sadly united against the company that has so poorly misaligned it’s resources.
    So on to the subject of this topic; there is no way a 4* kilmonger should be able to cause so much difficulty for a 5/65 blade and a 4/65 void.
    Kabam/netmarble make a game that people want to spend money on and you will profit

Lol. Salty that you can’t clear that node?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    @xNig you cannot tell to another player “salty” because there are moments that you’ve been in a “salty” moments. Not everyone is able to clear the minibosses, you say that to him can cause a player to lose its self confidence in a game even though it’s just a game. Criticizing “salty” isn’t helping him. You could’ve given him some knowledge and tips how to beat it seeing you aren’t salty to beat node 30.

Here’s what bewilders me. As much as I would like to help this random stranger who is crying about not being able to clear a node, question is, why should I?

I would love to see this random person getting stuck on a node and unable to advance in his path when fighting against my alliance.

Don’t mistaken me. I share tips and videos on how to handle different nodes and opponents to my alliance mates to make them better players. But why should I be kind and nice to someone who shows no interest in learning how to handle certain nodes while lamenting that these new challenging nodes are money grabs designed by Kabam simply because he can’t handle it?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Because you’ve been in his shoes before as everyone have been there.
  • Hey Guys,
    As this thread has derailed and turned into non-constructive posts and personal attacks, it will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.