**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Fastest Legit battlegrounds fight

Post your fastest actually legit battlegrounds fight. Mine was 22 second with crossbones at max sig. guess who it was against!!

Comments

• Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Maybe against wasp?
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    I’ve had few sub 30 second fights with torch
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My quickest one is 29s, Doom vs Vision Aarkus.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Other than Torch, I have no one else able to win quick.

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    16 seconds - Against 5* r5 (maybe even max sig) Wolverine Weapon X.
  • Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited March 2022

My quickest so far

@Shreddnesss Same time . Same attacker. Just not the same health here in my case.
    My health was approx around 63% at the end of the fight.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    My r3 KP took down a 5/65 Warlock in 14 seconds. I haven’t had any other last less than 25…. Haha
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Somewhere sub 35 seconds. It was torch against Claire.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

This was mine, not much of a brag since, ya know, torch
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Like 35 seconds with Sunspot
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

Post your fastest actually legit battlegrounds fight. Mine was 22 second with crossbones at max sig. guess who it was against!!

I'm very curious. I'm guessing someone who fed you a lot of debuffs. Maybe aarkus? or invisible woman?
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    21 seconds with Domino against new SW… 1 Sp1 when both lucky and unlucky is on, and rest of it is critical bleeding.
  • Options
    Skywalker3221Skywalker3221 Posts: 156 ★★
    22 seconds with archangel for me.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★

If my tigra had suicides/was a 6* then the fight would have been faster

WTF HOW?? I thought Tigra applied Rupture, which triggers masochism healing, this is way too fast kill for a 5*
    Masochism counts as a buff, so neutralise shuts it down. Champs won’t regen from masochism if you have neutralise on them.
    Is this also true for stagger? Never heard of it before but also haven't had a neutralise champ.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

WTF HOW?? I thought Tigra applied Rupture, which triggers masochism healing, this is way too fast kill for a 5*
    Masochism counts as a buff, so neutralise shuts it down. Champs won’t regen from masochism if you have neutralise on them.
    Is this also true for stagger? Never heard of it before but also haven't had a neutralise champ.
    Don't think stagger works
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★

Stagger interacts strangely with this. The stagger gets removed but they regen nonetheless. Noticed this while using doom in bg
  • Options
    Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45

Pfft, I had one in 13 seconds. I lost... but it was still over in 13 seconds.

Haha. Knew Miike would beat all our records!
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I never realised there's gonna be a thread on this. Lol i should have taken many screenshots of aa fights then. Still got one. Not sure this is the fastest for me but still one of the fastest.
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

I never realised there's gonna be a thread on this. Lol i should have taken many screenshots of aa fights then. Still got one. Not sure this is the fastest for me but still one of the fastest.

I probably lost the match cause of connection issue lol
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Stagger doesn’t work, stagger let’s the buff trigger momentarily and then removes it. It’s why Mystic dispersion triggers for stagger but not for neutralise

When tigra neutralises a buff, she doesn’t gain a burst of power from MD (but she may from her senses). But when you stagger the opponent, you’ll see the buff trigger very briefly and then get removed. Because of this, it’ll give your champion MD.

The way this interacts with masochism can be explained by imagining masochism as an instant buff. As soon as it triggers, it will regenerate. There’s no timer for this regen, it just happens.

Neutralise stops the buff ever triggering, so masochism doesn’t have the opportunity to do it’s regen. But Stagger lets masochism trigger before it tries to remove it. Because masochism is instant, in that short window where the buff is on screen before it’s staggered and removed, masochism is able to regenerate the opponent and then the stagger is consumed, even though the buff has already gone.

Another champ who has the same ability as tigra to do this is BWCV with her buff immunity, it can stop masochism from being able to proc its buff. And similarly but not quite the same, Morningstar awakened can proc her own regen buff if masochism is triggered because she copies regen buffs. I haven’t tested Hood, but I’m sure his fate seal works. I’m sure Mephisto’s soul thing on sp1 works, and I’m sure longshot’s sp2 will work.