**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation for 5 Star Featured Disappointments

We guys needs to have a compensation for those who are frequently getting non-feafured hero from 5 star featured hero crystals if they are implementing on putting previous featured heroes on current featured 5 star crystals. I saved 30,000 5 star shard for 2 MONTHS! And haven't got any featured one's. 2 months is not a joke to waste only to get a worst from featured 5 stars. Now you are giving us the idea of putting previous featured to a current featured 5 stars. What a joke!

Comments

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    So true. I also wanna be compensated 523987 times. One for each time I open a PHC and got a 2 star. Come on man its the luck of the draw. I haven't gotten a single featured after 10 tries. If its not your day its not your day. You ain't getting compensated for your own bad luck.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Buying a Featured Crystal is always just a chance. There is no guarantee. This is good news. It saves people from spending 15,000 Shards and ending up with a Basic. It's also a better rotation of Champs into the Basic.
    There will be Featured and Recently Featured Champs in the 15,000 Crystals, so either way you will end up with a Champ that's not in the Basic Crystal.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    We guys needs to have a compensation for those who are frequently getting non-feafured hero from 5 star featured hero crystals if they are implementing on putting previous featured heroes on current featured 5 star crystals. I saved 30,000 5 star shard for 2 MONTHS! And haven't got any featured one's. 2 months is not a joke to waste only to get a worst from featured 5 stars. Now you are giving us the idea of putting previous featured to a current featured 5 stars. What a joke!

When you spun those two crystals, did you think to yourself "this sucks, the odds of getting something good should be better than this?" Well now they are better. For all the wrong things that Kabam does, when they actually do something that benefits all the players, including you, we can't claim that a future improvement is a punishment upon all past players that demands compensation.

A year from now, two years from now, I presume that there will be things that are cheaper then than they are now. I'll probably be happy that they are. Are you going to hold all of your crystals and fragments for a couple of years waiting for things to get cheaper? Spin now, spin next month, spin next year. You'll probably get a better result if you wait two years, but at the cost of waiting two years.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    I can't believe this request, when you spin the crystal is not a guarantee feature 5* for 15000 shards so is a chance to get the feature champ that is not in the regular 5* crystal so to avoid disappointment I use my 10 shards on a 5* crystal and not 30k shards in 2 crystals that you have less than 1% to get the feature