**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Diversity - How are the points scored?

Hi guys, just wondered how the points are scored for diversity? We try to be as diverse as we can (excluding god tier defenders).

For example, in our last war we had 81 different champs, yet our diversity score was 120. so i checked again to see if you scored a point per unique champ in each unique tier (ie 1 point for a 5 star xyz champ, 1 point for a 4 star xyz champ, 1 point for a 6 star xyz champ, etc) and worked out we had 97 unique iterations in this case.

so what is it?

I've searched the forum, but cannot find an explanation, would someone be able to point me in the right direction please?

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Diversity is a count of all the unique champs in a specific BG, not alliance wide. You can have a maximum of 50 per BG (10 people x 5 defenders each).
  • ah so it is per battle group, not per alliance as a whole. cheers for that