**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I thought I was above avg player... but...

2»

Comments

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    I think the Epic is really a step up in the difficulty. I'm doing expert Without any difficulty. Will do Epic when I get the symbioid at his peak. Don't feel like using potions and revives on side quests.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I burned out last month on Danger Rooms, so I'm just focusing on Heroic and Master of those with as little stress as possible. Same with EQ. I'll do what I can, but I'm not going to burn out again. I'm gathering Resources for 5.2 either way. Sometimes it's okay to play lightly.

ive been burnt out since the other adaptiod boss that eq just made stop 100% uncollected i just do one run then im done, i just cant deal with it no more. just focusing on 100% act 5 then just gonna relax, only doing alliance events
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Aspect of Evolution isn't that bad. I took one today with Aspect of War, Power Gain 200%, Explosive Personality. To add to that it was SP1 Unblockable. It was Cosmic Spidey. Exciting fight. lol
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Aryanna wrote: »
    These Occult Lab dailies on epic are destroying my units. Are any other decent to above avg players feeling the same? How about elite players? I’ve completed ROL and 1 path of LOL, without that many revives, but the payout was huge compared to this ****...

It's all about random buffs if you are lucky u can clear epic twice so far i cleared it 3 times without changing their buffs also used 0 units you can do it as well
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    edited October 2018
    Kabammed!siso9c9zkibl.png
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I had some trouble with two 5/65 and the rest 6 stars. Definitely a bit too many fights for the rewards. Every fight took about ~100 hits.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    They aren't that bad. Good challenge for the truly end game players.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 788 ★★★
    The labs are super hard for an average player. First day I used top team 5r5 Domino/Medusa, 6* Nebula, 5r4 Angela/Magik. I still used a revive and couple heal both Epic runs. Second day forgot to run before AW started and had to use B-team.

It was a ****show. Got slaughtered and forgot to bring an immune 2nd run and there was MS. I'm a stubborn cuss so I pushed through but it took more units than I care to admit. I will not run Epic again unless my r5s are available and finishing Epic EQ today to fully rank the symboid. Ugh gave me heartburn last night for real.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    I got korg in my first epic. The buffs were irrelevant. Nothing I could do against him when he has 10k attack, 70% chance to shrug off debuffs, and 135k hp. Hitting him with anything other than a light attack hurt me for 4k.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Badrose wrote: »
    These Occult Lab dailies on epic are destroying my units. Are any other decent to above avg players feeling the same? How about elite players? I’ve completed ROL and 1 path of LOL, without that many revives, but the payout was huge compared to this ****...

Even Seatin got wrecked & had to use revives in Epic Labs on his Stream. Not saying he is the greatest player ever, but as you said... I would say he's "Above Average"

He's BELOW average... He just have a strong roster and a lot of money to spend, nothing else. Without the best characters he is a ZERO. Don't get me wrong, I know his videos can help a lot of players, but skill? Just a normal player.

He's way above average. Sure, he's not the perfect player, but anyone saying his account is just about strong roster simply hasn't watched his channel. He was definitely demonstrating above average skills when doing his 3* videos, and he built up his F2P account very fast and started taking on high difficulty content there with a far less potent roster. I don't think he's one of the best players I've seen, but anyone saying he is below average either has an axe to grind or has exceptionally poor judgment of player skill.
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Pretty easy, feels like they try to stack 1 node that has 5 buffs , only time I encountered an issue was a wasp with 10k base attack.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

The highest difficulty content isn't balanced for average or above average players. In my opinion, the "average" player (in skill) is probably somewhere between Heroic and Master difficulty in terms of what they can comfortably handle. My guess is that Uncollected is something maybe the top 15% of players could comfortably handle consistently with a reasonably strong roster, and something like the Epic randomizer is something maybe the top 10% can comfortably handle.

Difficulty is also not a linear scale. There's different kinds of difficult content, and just because you can easily do something considered difficult doesn't mean you possess all of the skills and the roster diversity necessary to easily do everything else of similar difficulty degree.

No no no. You're way off. Uncollected is a breeze for the skilled veteran player.

If you're going to say I'm way off, maybe say something that disagrees with me immediately afterwards.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    6 runs so far and only 1K T5B shards. I’m debating whether I want to do a whole month of these, they take a lot of time, concentration, and it’s cutting into my daily crystal stash. Some of the buffs are ridiculous.

Void is almost essential for this game mode, so many of the “unwinnable” fights are due to insane regen. Mine is R4, 3K T5B from R5, hence my desire to push on for now.

After the AW season rewards, I may not bother.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    1K T5B in 6 crystals is bad?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You
    Honestly, I burned out last month on Danger Rooms, so I'm just focusing on Heroic and Master of those with as little stress as possible. Same with EQ. I'll do what I can, but I'm not going to burn out again. I'm gathering Resources for 5.2 either way. Sometimes it's okay to play lightly.

Good call. Good luck with the 5.2 run.

Thanks. I was supposed to start this month, but I dropped my Tablet. Smashed the glass. It's being fixed at the moment. Still missed out on Grinding for Resources. Lol.

You have not done act 5 yet??? 😱
    DNA3000 wrote: »

The highest difficulty content isn't balanced for average or above average players. In my opinion, the "average" player (in skill) is probably somewhere between Heroic and Master difficulty in terms of what they can comfortably handle. My guess is that Uncollected is something maybe the top 15% of players could comfortably handle consistently with a reasonably strong roster, and something like the Epic randomizer is something maybe the top 10% can comfortably handle.

Difficulty is also not a linear scale. There's different kinds of difficult content, and just because you can easily do something considered difficult doesn't mean you possess all of the skills and the roster diversity necessary to easily do everything else of similar difficulty degree.

No no no. You're way off. Uncollected is a breeze for the skilled veteran player.

If you're going to say I'm way off, maybe say something that disagrees with me immediately afterwards.
    1K T5B in 6 crystals is bad?

I've been saving up my crystals, but I'm hoping my luck is that good, because that would be fantastic.