**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Best synergies as of October 2018

2»

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Snap, Crackle and Pop. They’re even better when awakened...

When ''milked'', not awakened.
  • OWENSOWENS Posts: 78
    edited November 2018
    Symbiote supreme and Mephisto, has a chance to to activiate his aura on basic hits, even better if awakened
  • Turbonator14Turbonator14 Posts: 40
    no one seems to be talking about the killmonger and winter soldier synergy, makes WS a thousand times better by far, hits almost like star lord and has lots of utility when paired w/ the synergy.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Corvus+ proxima+ Nebula/Dr.stranger
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    Going to revive this old thread because I was Google searching "best synergies". This thread is the best I could find as far as most recent posts go.
    Just tried out the killmonger/ winter soldier pair up. I have to say, almost makes me want to rank 4 my 5*WS.
    Has anyone found some some more badass up to date synergies that help destroy quests?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I’ve recently been using omega red, void, Mephisto, sabertooth, and symbiote supreme or the Champion. Though my favorite is unholy trinity plus omega and ws. Only problem with it is st kills too fast to gain max furies each fight.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Thanks! I’m the OP and I always like to hear about new synergies. Right now, my favorite besides the Blade/GR/Spidey is probably Rulk/Domino/Massacre/Sabertooth

• axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Thanks! I’m the OP and I always like to hear about new synergies. Right now, my favorite besides the Blade/GR/Spidey is probably Rulk/Domino/Massacre/Sabertooth

Yeah, that’s a great team too. Only have a 5/50 domino so don’t use it often. Other teams I run:
    Ghost, wasp, hood, venom, symbiote supreme
    Symbiote supreme, mephisto, strange, capiw, venom.

My Immunity team is Emma, sentinel, omega, gr, rhulk.

I like to have a good trinity then add diverse classes or abilities, not restricted to synergy.

• TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    I like the killmonger, winter soldier, caiw, sw, and bpcw combo. Seems like it really ramps up the damage dealt.
  • CharlieMurphyKCCharlieMurphyKC Posts: 91
    Corvus, Proxima, Nebula, Hulk Ragnorok, Gamora.

Extra health, attack, crit damage and a bunch of other cool stuff.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    Red Hulk
    Daredevil
    Kingpin
    Luke Cage

increased stun duration, fury potency, Daredevil becomes useful, 5% power gain, bleed, poison & incinerate immunities. Excellent team.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,837 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Another day another necro post