**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Golden Symbioid Master and Epic difficulty

2»

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Urkel2 wrote: »
    It just doesn't seem doable with only r4 heroes and summoned symbiote on master.. and don't give me thathe use blade bs since I don't have him.. they say symbiote is the key but even completing and exploring all the prior difficulties you can still only r3 symbiote and while he may be stronger with these buffs it's absurd to assume he can clear a map of heroes all with over 6k stats when at r3 his stats are only around 1600 no buff makes that doable.. this event ends for me at the Howard mission
    I agree. I was actually stuck on master until I pulled out my Blade for 2.1. And my symbioid couldn't go up to rank 4 till I did one run through Master, so I see where you're coming from

Like others said, if you have a true strike champ, use em. If you don't, sorry Kabam rekt you with RNGEEZUS. My condolences..
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    i charge 300 dollar per hour for my time

I would prefer the units.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 wrote: »
    It just doesn't seem doable with only r4 heroes and summoned symbiote on master.. and don't give me thathe use blade bs since I don't have him.. they say symbiote is the key but even completing and exploring all the prior difficulties you can still only r3 symbiote and while he may be stronger with these buffs it's absurd to assume he can clear a map of heroes all with over 6k stats when at r3 his stats are only around 1600 no buff makes that doable.. this event ends for me at the Howard mission

Ummm you can do it with R4 champs on epic let alone master if you're talking about 5*s. If you're talking about 4*s then you're just trying to punch above your weight and need to wait until your roster matches the match ups
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    He's easier with R4 Sym. Use the Fight Dirty and Unknown Enemy Buffs. Then whatever else you like.
    I just finished Master Exploration so I haven't fought him yet on Epic. That's the next Quest I'm on. I would imagine it's much the same.
    Just did it on Epic. Super easy. I used Undying, Killer Accuracy, Fight Dirty, Unknown Enemy, and Frenzy.
    edited October 2018
    Just did it on Epic. Super easy. I used Undying, Killer Accuracy, Fight Dirty, Unknown Enemy, and Frenzy.
    Shooott... With a 4* 4/40 team and one 5/50 (Blade) can I do it? Klyntar catalysts don't come by too easy if I'm using all those buffs every boss fight..
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    Shooott... With a 4* 4/40 team and one 5/50 (Blade) can I do it? Klyntar catalysts don't come by too easy if I'm using all those buffs every boss fight..

As long as you can get past the Paths, you can do it with those Buffs. You can also make use of them when you reenter for Completion because they don't expire immediately. At least get the 10-20 minutes out of them. I have quite a few from doing the Labs and the previous EQs.
    edited October 2018
    ẞlооd wrote: »

As long as you can get past the Paths, you can do it with those Buffs. You can also make use of them when you reenter for Completion because they don't expire immediately. At least get the 10-20 minutes out of them. I have quite a few from doing the Labs and the previous EQs.

Ahh yeah, I haven't been doing all the labs. It's annoying because it's so RNG based unless you are willing to spend a ton of gold if you have bad luck. I'm kinda scared to do Epic because I've never attempted it lol
    The Labs I'm not doing past Hard. I burned out on Danger Rooms last month. At least until I R5 Sym. It's a stress-free month for me. Epic EQ is fun. Makes you think and keeps you on your toes.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    So, I’m done with master, I only used fight dirty twice for my 4 fights with Golden symbiod, and with a rank 4 symbiod, it’s a matter of learning specials and not getting frustrated with the fact he’s debuff immune. You can survive one of his *ahem* cleanses, and usually it’s enough that, even if you die, you can manage with other characters
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I did a run through heroic and 100% master that was enough to get summoned symbiote to R4. Took Golden symboid with R4 symbiote with dirty fighting buff. Used 1 revive. Then after that initial epic run took to rank 5 and he is a beast now.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★

I found dorm to be harder than Sym Supreme, just couldn't nail the timing on the health swap node.
  • xyphoxypho Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    It is interesting, I did not find Master too hard, I just finished the exploration an hour ago.
    (Note that it does scare me to start the Epic difficulty...)
    For reference, I am not a very good fighter, I have a very decent roster and yet I have not been able to complete the Uncollected difficulties for a few months.

That being said, even though I have Blade 5* r4, I used the Summoned Symbioid (r3 in first run, then r4) exclusively on all levels , until it died, which he did only in the last two maps (and on Golden Symbioid), usually on the boss or last champ before the boss.
    I rely a lot on Parry (I use Blade, Corvus and GR a lot...) so the Golden boy was not exactly easy, I died a few times on him with Symbioid, but he was badly damaged each time, and I had 4 full health champs to back him up. Magik did well, as well as Iceman, I had to resort to using Blade only once (I did not want to use Blade as I knew it was supposed to be easy, and I wanted to try hard and train for Epic difficulty).

I just wanted to say that I am a decent fighter but I am a far cry from being outstanding, and the Summoned Symbioid was a good champ to go with (and very fun).
    Also, I have not used any pot or boost, so it should be feasible for almost anyone.
    edited October 2018
    phillgreen wrote: »

I found dorm to be harder than Sym Supreme, just couldn't nail the timing on the health swap node.

I'll keep that in mind. Probably overkill on Boosts on my part. I'm stockpiling for Epic Exploration. Still have to explore Chapters 2 and 3, and I ran low on Strands. I decided to prioritize Epic over Symbiote. 6* Shards are more valuable. If I have any after, I'll take a stab at Symbiote. I stopped after Vision. Lol.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,347 ★★★★★
    I'm slow to clear content as stubbornly FTP and don't want to use energy refills. Used Magik and Kingpin to take down Golden Symbiote (Stun-immune evade opponent? Put Kingpin with Daredevil for synergy; he'll do you proud, and tank that Langour damage like a trooper).

Finally started Epic yesterday (after 100%ing Easy, Expert and Master to R4 Symby).

Finally started using Symby with boosts.

Couldn't stop giggling the whole time as I finally got to see what fun everyone else had been having with the Symbiote. Soooooo much damage! Soooooo much bleed damage! Oh, the carnage!

This is going to be fun. Thanks, Kabam.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I R5 the sym today after 100% Heroic, master and an epic run through.

28 hits avg to drop AI with 150k health (in sym level) is madness. No boosts on the sym, just a crit team.