**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Android update 20.1.1

Can't find anything in the changelog. So what's the dealio?

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Why do you guys keep releasing updates without notifying us of them and what they are for? Remember that old word you threw around, "transparency?"
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've had 20.1.1 since 5 Oct and I can't see anything different to before
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

The changelog has been updated to reflect the fix included in the 20.1.1 update.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    @Kabam Lyra

Just reading that change log, I'm on Android 9 and I see the infinite loading screen a lot over the last few days.
    Playstore says I updated to 20.1.1 on 5 Oct but the issue is still there
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

The changelog has been updated to reflect the fix included in the 20.1.1 update.

Ok thank you Lyra, but when will the missing assets be resolved. still waiting to get a fully functioning game. I can't update now, knowing that this update will crash me again.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all!

What about infinite loading and just greatly increased loading times for people on earlier versions of Android than 9?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Hi,

As noted in the changelog, the update addresses an issue specifically for players on Android 9 using Google Play accounts that would see an indefinite loading screen upon losing connection during a loading screen. If you are still experiencing issues related to loading times or issues with images loading, please refer to the threads specific to those topics in the Bugs and Known Issues section.
This discussion has been closed.