**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I completed act 4!

I just completed act 4 with Luke Cage, any help and tips for act 5? It looks hard

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Who else did you use besides LC?
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    The first chapter and a half of act 5 is much easier than the second half of chapter two so if you have any trouble with the first part don’t try for uncollected.
  • SpinterSpinter Posts: 57
    @TheSquish671 i soloed maestro with 4* r4 LC, nothing else. Maestro wasn’t hard.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Maestro isn't hard. If you have any trouble with him at all Act 5 isn't for you. But given that you didn't find him hard, you should at least give Act 5 a go and see where you get up to. As has already been said, the levels up to 5.2.3 are relatively straightforward. 5.2.3 is where things get serious, so you can again use that as a barometer of whether you're ready to push on to Uncollected. Basically, if you're needing to use revives up to 5.2.3, you're probably not ready. If you get to 5.2.3 without much difficulty, you may well be able to push on through. But really, like anything else in this game, there's no harm in giving it a go and seeing how you get on.