**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoned Symbioid as AW Boss

ReggieReggie Posts: 221
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I thought this wasn’t allowed. So if that’s not the case, I guess if you want to win AW’s this season, just place your R5 Summoned Symbioid as boss and watch the alliances struggle to take the boss out. SMH

o6tfzdj5wsbw.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Reggie wrote: »
    I thought this wasn’t allowed. So if that’s not the case, I guess if you want to win AW’s this season, just place your R5 Summoned Symbioid as boss and watch the alliances struggle to take the boss out. SMH

o6tfzdj5wsbw.jpeg
    It is alow. He Not tha bad. Eithe he hav no sp3 it just if u get hit U dies.
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    What's so hard about Summoned Symbioid as a boss? I mean, he's really nothing special as far i am concerned... Other downside is that he takes a lot of damage so he is not good as a boss.

Also, he only had 5k attack, but a lot of health. I don't really see him hard. maybe it's you? (not on an offensive manner, obvs).
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Reggie wrote: »

o6tfzdj5wsbw.jpeg

I guess you don’t read or see many other posts on this. SMH
  • Options
    ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    It’s all good. We’ve figured it out. Placing him as boss makes him unstunnable, and that was my issue. It’s all good. We’ll see how the ops deal with our R5 Symbioids. My R4 has already stacked some kills.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Point is all bosses are stun immune. If you thought you can stun him and gave up Kos then you need to learn it I guess
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No SP3. No problem. Also he takes 200% more damage I think. Or is it 400%? Either way his HP is cut in half so it’s not even that bad. I wish they would put him as a boss. Easy kill.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I can attest that the Symboids do not take 200% more damage, as I was using Corvis Glave and noticed no changes in my attack at all.
  • Options
    bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    every single member if my alliqnce will 1 shot a symbiod lol, theres a reason nobody in tier 1 is using them for attack or defense lol
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I would love to face him as AW boss, or anywhere. He would be a simple one shot.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Everyone who is saying that the symbiod takes 200% more damage clearly hasn't fought one. I fought one on a boss node and it didn't take extra damage
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    This is something usual.
    Ppl bragging how easy it is to do this or do that without having the experience.

I've faced him as a mini, and, he's not an easy shot. Even tho he don't have SP3, he's still a very powerful bleeder, and, I'm absolutely convinced that he don't take +200% damage. I SP3 him with my 5*/r3 RHulk at 10 charges. He was about 75% health. When the amination finish, he was at 4%. KOed him because of the incinerate.
    I can imagine as a boss, must be very hard.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    This is something usual.
    Ppl bragging how easy it is to do this or do that without having the experience.

I've faced him as a mini, and, he's not an easy shot. Even tho he don't have SP3, he's still a very powerful bleeder, and, I'm absolutely convinced that he don't take +200% damage. I SP3 him with my 5*/r3 RHulk at 10 charges. He was about 75% health. When the amination finish, he was at 4%. KOed him because of the incinerate.

He literally has do defensive abilities, unless you can boost him up for defense he's basically a blank champion not very difficult if can just intercept to avoid much of the block damage even if he doesn't take 200% damage which I've heard conflicting reports on.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    This is something usual.

He literally has do defensive abilities, unless you can boost him up for defense he's basically a blank champion not very difficult if can just intercept to avoid much of the block damage even if he doesn't take 200% damage which I've heard conflicting reports on.

That's what I tought when I saw him as a mini.

I wish you will face him in AW as a boss or mini. You will understand. ;)
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    This is something usual.

Basically no champ is easy to solo on a mini boss or boss node. What everyone's saying that basically symbioid is easy when compared to other usual bosses as he only possesses bleed ability and a big chunk of health. No other gimmick. If you get hit by a boss or mini boss, you are dead anyways. It may not be taking extra damage but he's not difficult to take down. Looks like his health is what causing the most problems for everyone.