**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T4CC

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Fanoin wrote: »
    No way you beat venom short path without using potions or revives and again even with maxed 4 stars you still would but not as

You do know that nullify and regen are everywhere correct? Literally take any mystic! Odds are there have heal and null
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Also um… GLORY CRYSTALS really speed things up
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Not in an alliance that's the whole point of this thread goodness

Join one. A semi-active alliance can still get some decent Glory every week. There's a thread right now that says "Life/Game balance alliance". Go check them out. Other than that, I already gave a few suggestions. I've got nothing else.
  • Options
    Asking for more content more work dude your in an alliance in my opinion less work because your in an alliance so 25 people working on the same quest so let's be clear the content you named is pittance of t4cc and I am working it it's my opinion that being in an alliance is easy mode and less work greater rewards not asking for freebies my God I asked for more content

being in an alliance is definitely not "easy mode" especially the ones earning t4cc. get over yourself