Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

5 star basic crystal or wait for the new 5 star featured crystal that is coming on the 23th October

Hey guys almost have enough to open another 5 star basic crystal but what do u think I should do should I open a 5 star basic crystal When I can or should I rather save for the new 5 star featured crystal that is coming on the 23th of October let me know what u think .0wgb63u7ev95.png

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 995
    I've never opened a Featured but that's just me
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,394 ★★★
    go for the basic
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,320 ★★★
    I only care about like 10 champs, and I wouldn't say new featured gives me better odds to get those I want to have. could consider it to dupe my SL... but if every pull is dupe, you get 550 6* shards from featured vs 825 from basic per 30k 5* shards. so I go basic all the time
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 645 ★★★
    There is so many trash champs in the featured that it is simply not worth the risk. Don't waste the 5k shards. If there were 1 or 2 trash champs it might be worth it but there are just too many. They love adding trash champs for whatever reason.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,325 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    I really think the featured for this three month period is worth it (October 23 and beyond)
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Everyone has their own opinions on if the extra 5k shards is a waste if u pull an unwanted champ. It all really depends on if you want an increased rate on a specific group of champs. I can guarantee you that there are way more unwanted champs in the basic crystals than the features though.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 769 ★★★
    Go for the basic, save you 5000 shards. I pulled a cap IW from the basic, there are plenty of really really good champs in there