**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just stop!

Can you please just Nerf Blade and stop with all of the indirect, "HAHA this'll show those blade users, everyone is bleed immune", global node nonsense.

You made a broken champ and now anyone who has him uses him for everything but instead of addressing that issue you're screwing everyone who uses any bleed champ.

Comments

• Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited October 2018
    Are you being serious. Your not right?! Heh., Maybe I missed the sarcasm.

“Kabam Mike: We received ALOT of feedback and want to address the concerns of all our awesome gamers. Next season we will give you guys a chance to preview upcoming changes first! And don’t worry, it’s NOT permanent.”

You WANT Kabam to flat out NERF one of the most useful, beautifully designed, fluid fighting styled champ/- with synergies and masteries ties to other top ranking champs... to permanently be nurfed? Is this what your saying.?

I see.. Said the blind man, to his deaf wife.
  • Options
    Hey there -

I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the changes to Alliance War. However, we do ask that you leave constructive feedback and do so within the proper thread rather than making a new one. This allows us to keep everything in the same spot so it is easier to locate in our review with the rest of the team.

Thread here
This discussion has been closed.