**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recruiting is harder than I can remember

2»

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Here is the problem as I see it. The direction the game has taken has made it stale. The end game players are forced to either join high tier aw alliances in order to get the resources to rank up 5*s and 6*s or semi retire and watch their accounts grow stagnant because the resources to rank 5 and 6*s are so scarce that they can no get them fast enough. The meta of the game is directed at aw which is changing monthly but the resources to adapt to the changes are near non existent. Part of the fun of this game has always been being able to rank new champions and create a diverse roster. That has become nearly impossible now so even with the introduction of new champs you can't take 5*s above rank 3 in most cases. The diversity bonus in aw would be better received if there was a steady source of t2a to rank with even if it was a weekly arena. Keeping t2b scarce is not a big deal as it still allows people to develop and grow the champs they have to a useable level. The gold shortage would still keep ranking at a reasonable level but just being able to take champs to rank 3 will kill the excitement of the game for most players. They are slowly killing the game for endgame players with the stranglehold on t2as. With that happening alliances are losing the ability to recruit unless they are platinum or better.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    That would be my point. The lack of resources mean you are either a beginner or endgame no middle range player who makes up 3/4 of the pool you want to pull from for an alliance
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    It's because people want better rewards
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Wait until you get the guys with the great rosters who wound up buying the account and have no idea what they're doing, that's always fun.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Add me to the AW haters list
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    cx23433 wrote: »
    It's because people want better rewards

Yeah, but most of them don't understand that they spend more resources than what they get, unless you are (at least) in platinum.

Make AQ your priority, save glory, buy stuff you need, screw wars, be happy.