**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Max Sig crystals and greater solo

UndeadProphetUndeadProphet Posts: 1,063
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Okay this has been a long time coming but I'm at my end with the patience of this drop rate.

99 max sig crystals - for 2*, 3*, 4*; max outs I have ONLY ever received 55 shards. There's no way that's possible every time I get one of those crystals.
- Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Greater solo crystal - for a long time now I'm only getting arena boosts and XP boosts... occasionally 3* sig ups.
- why do I never get Alphas (not like I need more) or awakening gems. I see them pulled by friends and alliance members. I don't think I've ever pulled 1!

The greater solo crystal drop rate for me is horrendous! I shouldn't be pulling arena boosts and XP at the rate I do.

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    There are no t4 catalysts in greater solo crystals..
    And you will get 55 shards for max duped 2 and 3 stars like the rest of us

But why are you lying.
    Because from a max 4* crystal you don't get 55 shards
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    @Appleisgod I meant alpha lol.

My bad. Either way I don't remember how many shards you get for a 4*, or maybe I just happened to get 55, cause that's all I see.

You don't get 55 5* shards from a max crystal it's the same as a 4* dupe
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Solo crystals are useless. Kabam needs to remove XP boosts and arena boosts from there, seriously. I have 200/300 of each crystal and theres no point in opening them.

For max signature crystals, its all luck. I opened 100x 4-stars and didn't get anything except shards. I opened 300 3-star until I got the 3-star iron fist
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I've had some luck here. Almost always 55 3 or 4 star shards or 275 5* shards for me. but I've pulled 3* immortal if once, 4* immortal if once and just the other day I got a 4* mutant awakening gem from a 4* max sig crystal so good drops are in there.
  • Options
    DrMuerteDrMuerte Posts: 11
    Ivuuudrmu7hpxs.png
    e opened maybe 10 of the 3* ones if that and I got him. I’ve also pulled 2, 4* punishers from arena crystals. Crazy luck...