Options

Max Sig crystals and greater solo

UndeadProphetUndeadProphet Posts: 1,063
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Okay this has been a long time coming but I'm at my end with the patience of this drop rate.

99 max sig crystals - for 2*, 3*, 4*; max outs I have ONLY ever received 55 shards. There's no way that's possible every time I get one of those crystals.
- Does anyone have any feedback on this?

Greater solo crystal - for a long time now I'm only getting arena boosts and XP boosts... occasionally 3* sig ups.
- why do I never get Alphas (not like I need more) or awakening gems. I see them pulled by friends and alliance members. I don't think I've ever pulled 1!

The greater solo crystal drop rate for me is horrendous! I shouldn't be pulling arena boosts and XP at the rate I do.

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    There are no t4 catalysts in greater solo crystals..
    And you will get 55 shards for max duped 2 and 3 stars like the rest of us

But why are you lying.
    Because from a max 4* crystal you don't get 55 shards
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    @Appleisgod I meant alpha lol.

My bad. Either way I don't remember how many shards you get for a 4*, or maybe I just happened to get 55, cause that's all I see.

You don't get 55 5* shards from a max crystal it's the same as a 4* dupe
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    Solo crystals are useless. Kabam needs to remove XP boosts and arena boosts from there, seriously. I have 200/300 of each crystal and theres no point in opening them.

For max signature crystals, its all luck. I opened 100x 4-stars and didn't get anything except shards. I opened 300 3-star until I got the 3-star iron fist
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    I've had some luck here. Almost always 55 3 or 4 star shards or 275 5* shards for me. but I've pulled 3* immortal if once, 4* immortal if once and just the other day I got a 4* mutant awakening gem from a 4* max sig crystal so good drops are in there.
  • Options
    DrMuerteDrMuerte Posts: 12
    Ivuuudrmu7hpxs.png
    e opened maybe 10 of the 3* ones if that and I got him. I’ve also pulled 2, 4* punishers from arena crystals. Crazy luck...