**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

She-Hulk needs some love

She Hulk deserves a rework. She is such a strong female character. Please buff her. Also fill out her dig ability completely too after she’s buffed.

Comments

• Options
    AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I always look at MCU gamora and shout she-hulk... don’t ask me why...
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    She is my first t4r5 champ. No stun immune? No limber? She is decent
    Immunity? Limber? She’s... meh
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I agree, @Darrteee_86. Here's my thoughts (old thread) for adjusting her a bit, if you want to take a look:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/57337/making-she-hulk-sensational#latest

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    One thing I suggested a while ago for she hulk was that her sig ability should work against alpha class champs. No idea what the reduction on the opponent would be, but it could give a little more utility
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    I always look at MCU gamora and shout she-hulk... don’t ask me why...

Y tho
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    ESF wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    It would be nice to see some work done on her via synergies. In comics, she’s a libertine in her love life, which would lend itself nicely to mutually beneficial synergies with some of her many paramours (some of whom also need help in game, like OG IM and Juggs). She already has some of this via Hawkeye, but an expansion to other champs might be useful—and something other than the cheesy “power gain” synergy.

Simple adjustments could help—for example, give her some buff after she uses a special (fury, unblockable, unstunnable) or give her a limited immunity (like Rogue—bleed resistant, shrug off).

I realize it’s not profitable to rework old champs wholesale. However, the progression of the game makes it patently unfair (not to mention silly) that old champs just languish and clutter the 5/6* crystals. The recent buff to Juggs is a great example of something that can be done without beta—just an incremental change that improves the champ beyond current state.

If the game team is short on ideas, leverage the community. But start making the changes now so those of us who pull the junk the team has allowed to clog the crystals can regain a little faith.

Dr. Zola

I firmly believe that the worst thing about this game, and what I will remember about it long after it ends, is that everyone knew there were characters who were not just subjectively weak, but almost soul crushing to the player base upon acquisition.

There is no reason for this. None whatsoever. There is no reason for a player to be bitterly disappointed because they pulled about 10-12 characters who we all know are not very good and yet those characters are not adjusted

Why not a “Loser of the Month”—that is, an unloved champ that either is the unlikely key to clearing a part of monthly content or who gets buffs via temporary synergies or boosts a la Summoned Symbioid?

Is it crazy to dream of a world where IP’s burnt out instead imbued him with temporary invulnerability for a month? Could it be possible for Iron Fist’s armor breaks to stack past the point of negative armor, if only for a few weeks? Would it hurt anyone if Groot had a brief period where he actually dealt more than single digit damage when he hits opponents?

The game team has the blueprint from this month’s Symbiote Level EQ. Just pick the biggest loser champ and start applying it.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    It would be nice to see some work done on her via synergies. In comics, she’s a libertine in her love life, which would lend itself nicely to mutually beneficial synergies with some of her many paramours (some of whom also need help in game, like OG IM and Juggs). She already has some of this via Hawkeye, but an expansion to other champs might be useful—and something other than the cheesy “power gain” synergy.

Simple adjustments could help—for example, give her some buff after she uses a special (fury, unblockable, unstunnable) or give her a limited immunity (like Rogue—bleed resistant, shrug off).

I realize it’s not profitable to rework old champs wholesale. However, the progression of the game makes it patently unfair (not to mention silly) that old champs just languish and clutter the 5/6* crystals. The recent buff to Juggs is a great example of something that can be done without beta—just an incremental change that improves the champ beyond current state.

If the game team is short on ideas, leverage the community. But start making the changes now so those of us who pull the junk the team has allowed to clog the crystals can regain a little faith.

Dr. Zola

I firmly believe that the worst thing about this game, and what I will remember about it long after it ends, is that everyone knew there were characters who were not just subjectively weak, but almost soul crushing to the player base upon acquisition.

There is no reason for this. None whatsoever. There is no reason for a player to be bitterly disappointed because they pulled about 10-12 characters who we all know are not very good and yet those characters are not adjusted

Why not a “Loser of the Month”—that is, an unloved champ that either is the unlikely key to clearing a part of monthly content or who gets buffs via temporary synergies or boosts a la Summoned Symbioid?

Is it crazy to dream of a world where IP’s burnt out instead imbued him with temporary invulnerability for a month? Could it be possible for Iron Fist’s armor breaks to stack past the point of negative armor, if only for a few weeks? Would it hurt anyone if Groot had a brief period where he actually dealt more than single digit damage when he hits opponents?

The game team has the blueprint from this month’s Symbiote Level EQ. Just pick the biggest loser champ and start applying it.

Dr. Zola

Exactly -- just do SOMETHING. Be creative.

You know what I would do? Seriously? Honest truth?

If I were Kabam, I would allow people to sell 5-star Groot, She-Hulk, Kamala Khan, Iron Fist, Hulkbuster, SIM/OG IM, and Iron Patriot one time, for 5,000 5-shards each, in December. Just a one time offer, and Kabam removes those characters from the basic and featured pools for three months.

People could then put their money where their mouths are -- if they truly hate those characters, then they sell them and be done with it. They can then, for a few months in their lives, potentially open a basic or featured and not have a soul crushing character dropped in their laps.

If you aren't going to fix those characters...man, nothing was worse than releasing ANOTHER version of Iron Man when the two that almost everyone has, plus the duplicative Iron Patriot, got nothing.

It's so hard to progress in this game. It's horrible how much RNG just keeps some people down and rewards others for doing the same thing -- how on Earth are people supposed to not be discouraged beyond belief when some people open Corvus Glaive and you open multiple Groots?

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    It would be nice to see some work done on her via synergies. In comics, she’s a libertine in her love life, which would lend itself nicely to mutually beneficial synergies with some of her many paramours

She's also a fourth-wall champion, like Deadpool and Gwenpool; so could legitimately have a synergy with them granting an effect like GP's Sig:

Deadpool/DPXF/Gwenpool: Unique ( Fourth Wall Awareness):
    DP/DPXF/SH - If a Special 3 attack would kill the champion, 30% chance to endure the Special on 1HP and gain 20% Power.
    GP - As above if unawakened; or receive damage as if on 20% health if Awakened and above 20% health.

She also (famously) beat the tar out of the Champion, so if he's coming into the contest - which seems to the case in November - that's got to be her best chance at a good synergy in a while.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    It would be nice to see some work done on her via synergies. In comics, she’s a libertine in her love life, which would lend itself nicely to mutually beneficial synergies with some of her many paramours

She's also a fourth-wall champion, like Deadpool and Gwenpool; so could legitimately have a synergy with them granting an effect like GP's Sig:

Deadpool/DPXF/Gwenpool: Unique ( Fourth Wall Awareness):
    DP/DPXF/SH - If a Special 3 attack would kill the champion, 30% chance to endure the Special on 1HP and gain 20% Power.
    GP - As above if unawakened; or receive damage as if on 20% health if Awakened and above 20% health.

She also (famously) beat the tar out of the Champion, so if he's coming into the contest - which seems to the case in November - that's got to be her best chance at a good synergy in a while.

Just anything...give her chaos on specials for a month.

Dr. Zola