**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Hulk Defensive Upgrade/Fix:

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    The same could be said for any Champ. Bring the right counter, play correctly, and they go down. That doesn't work out 100% of the time. It's also tricky because if he gets an L3 off and he's Noded, you're dead. Unless you're using GP. The point I'm making is he has Defensive uses.

Bro, starting from that prerogative, I can quote several heroes who would not even blink at a Hulk in those nodes. CG, Magneto's, IM, LC. I understand you might think he's still a valued defender, but when a defender has countless counter's, for me, he's not those things anymore.

The OP stated that he has no qualities that live up to the Tag. I disagree. You may personally find him no use for Defense. That doesn't mean he's useless for it.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,948 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom you must be tier 15 or something lol
  • Options
    No. Do you believe the only use in Defense is found in Tiers 1-5, or do you agree that other Tiers use other Champs? Not everyone places the same Champs for Defense. Not everyone is challenged by the same Champs. I can get past a Hulk. That doesn't mean he's not useful when placed properly.
  • Options
    I thinl there's a tendency to generalize and say if we can get past them, everyone else can.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Hulk is fine as is
    His ability correctly represents his comic version
    The more you beat hulk, the angrier he gets and he becomes stronger
    His increase in attack rating as his health gets low acts as a form of defense mechanism
    Try getting hit by him when he's at 25% health

And you keep saying he's the strongest in the comics and he should be in the game
    We'll look at Phoenix, devourer of suns, destroyer of planets, chaos bringer is she god tier in game? A human with vibranium vambrace out damages her, a meta human with a tech suit out classes her in game
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Are we even sure the “defensive” tag means he has some value on defense? I always viewed it as his playstyle is defensive, and it actually makes sense. The more you mess up or take damage in a fight, the more he compensates for it with higher attack, thus working to end the fight quicker before he can take any more damage.
  • Options
    Hulk DOES have Defensive uses. Why do you think his Sig kicks in before he dies? Sounds like a Defensive Ability to me.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Are we even sure the “defensive” tag means he has some value on defense? I always viewed it as his playstyle is defensive, and it actually makes sense. The more you mess up or take damage in a fight, the more he compensates for it with higher attack, thus working to end the fight quicker before he can take any more damage.

^^^ This. Also, OP, are you arguing for MORE and HARDER defenders? Is domino to easy for you? Got Emma figured out? One shotted uncollected ægon with no archangel? Ok, I guess you’re the best person in the world at this game.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,948 ★★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

^^^ This. Also, OP, are you arguing for MORE and HARDER defenders? Is domino to easy for you? Got Emma figured out? One shotted uncollected ægon with no archangel? Ok, I guess you’re the best person in the world at this game.

domino and emma arent hard
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

domino and emma arent hard

Depends how high their Sig and Nodes are.
  • Options
    RaozSkillzRaozSkillz Posts: 27
    edited November 2018
    Defensive - used or intended to defend or protect. How the..how can any of you believe that increasing attack (((an offensive trait))) can be defensive?? Offensive - actively aggressive; attacking. Do I need to school you people? You simply lie to defend Kabam or some****, who knows? To avoid the need for them to change Hulk or the game but my ideas require no changes to be made to any champion..except HULK. Because he is just one of the champions who they have portrayed wrongly. Just try completing one quest without revives then you may acquire some sort of actual skill. >>>(((My point which I have repeated again and again that you continue to fail to understand is that Hulk has virtually limitless durability, regenerative capabilities and energy in canon form. This is his potential not his base power and this is not shown in the game except for his strength.)))<<< It's like if you removed Wolverines bleed effects or Rhino's physical resistance, plainly it doesn't make any sense. And I will continue to play the game but not be silenced until they give Hulk SOME SORT OF DEFENSIVE ABILITY. (some sort) Do any of you know what that means? Surely you do you're all not that dumb right, surely you're all over the age of 10 and actually play the game not buy units endlessly?
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Smh
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    RaozSkillz wrote: »
    Defensive - used or intended to defend or protect. How the..how can any of you believe that increasing attack (((an offensive trait))) can be defensive?? Offensive - actively aggressive; attacking. Do I need to school you people? You simply lie to defend Kabam or some****, who knows? To avoid the need for them to change Hulk or the game but my ideas require no changes to be made to any champion..except HULK. Because he is just one of the champions who they have portrayed wrongly. Just try completing one quest without revives then you may acquire some sort of actual skill. >>>(((My point which I have repeated again and again that you continue to fail to understand is that Hulk has virtually limitless durability, regenerative capabilities and energy in canon form. This is his potential not his base power and this is not shown in the game except for his strength.)))<<< It's like if you removed Wolverines bleed effects or Rhino's physical resistance, plainly it doesn't make any sense. And I will continue to play the game but not be silenced until they give Hulk SOME SORT OF DEFENSIVE ABILITY. (some sort) Do any of you know what that means? Surely you do you're all not that dumb right, surely you're all over the age of 10 and actually play the game not buy units endlessly?

Why does wolverine trigger Regen when attacking if Regen is a defensive ability that should only work when getting hit?
    Hulk's sig ensures he can deal massive damage before ko, the same way some champs get regen while at low health so as to stay in the fight longer. The attack increase is his own overload
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I lost it at sentry is already OP lol.
    I don’t think kabam have the defensive tag there to say they’re good defenders (honestly don’t pay attention to the tags half the time). While I personally don’t consider hulk to be that amazing, I do think there are others more deserving of the buffs.

Also OP, just chill, you seem to be getting triggered and spouting walls of text, and nobody likes reading walls of text.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    The guy loves hulk apparently. He just wants his fav champ to be better. Poor guy.
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 166
    One thing Hulk got last year is a 5-second indestructible buff when dropping under 20% health with Thor Ragnarok synergy.