**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This is why gamora is a joke.

PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
3n3iad3esar3.png
I timed out against a GG boss in aq. A freaking 6* can’t even take out an aq mini boss... I’ve had 4*’s who can easily do this. 6* gamora is a freaking joke. Thanks for wasting my 6* shards with this trash Kabam....

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Pretty much. Not looking forward to my next 6* next month.
  • IanMooneIsBackIanMooneIsBack Posts: 72
    edited October 2018
    Savio444 wrote: »
    Pretty much. Not looking forward to my next 6* next month.

I wasnt happy when i pulled my 2nd 6* who happens to be Pun 2099....while others enjoy 6* domino.corvus.imiw.cap iw.void

Makes me mad that i had to skip some uncollected due to the fact i couldnt pass it but when i finally beat one that help me get 10k in return i pull another crappy champ
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Gamora is an amazing champ. You have no business fighting a regen champ with gamora.

You see who the boss is because it is not hidden. The game is about right matchups

I used Magik against GG in map 5 and soloed him she's a r5 4*.... Gamora doesn't hit hard
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Not every champ can be a boss killer, gg has high sustainability
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Namelez wrote: »
    Gamora is an amazing champ. You have no business fighting a regen champ with gamora.

You see who the boss is because it is not hidden. The game is about right matchups

I used Magik against GG in map 5 and soloed him she's a r5 4*.... Gamora doesn't hit hard

Ain't no way Magik got more damage than Gamora. Gamora has higher attack, bleed, and class advantage. Don't see what Magik would be able to do to get more damage than her.
  • PFunkPFunk Posts: 111
    6* gamora is just weak... yea her sp2 does some damage, but when you have class advantage and she can’t even take out gg mini not even on day 5 that’s just pathetic... it’s a freaking 6*!!! One of the lamest champs in the 6* crystal...
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    you need her duped for that assassination damage
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Pun2099 as 6* is fun and very good champ if you spam SP1. He is also great defender on kinetic reactor
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Riceman wrote: »

Ain't no way Magik got more damage than Gamora. Gamora has higher attack, bleed, and class advantage. Don't see what Magik would be able to do to get more damage than her.

Easy, power lock. You can get over 150 hits in 3 minutes with magik.

That is a straight up lie. Why then my 4/40 does 10,000 damage on sp2 without counting bleed damage. Additionally she has additional cruelty built in so she crits a ton.

If she is duped her assassination is insane too.

Against ROL WS my 5/50 only does 4100 on s2, 8200 with assassination which you only get duped which his 6* is not.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Markjv81 wrote: »

That is a straight up lie. Why then my 4/40 does 10,000 damage on sp2 without counting bleed damage. Additionally she has additional cruelty built in so she crits a ton.

If she is duped her assassination is insane too.

Against ROL WS my 5/50 only does 4100 on s2, 8200 with assassination which you only get duped which his 6* is not.

Wrong masteries
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Yup, she is pretty useless. Tried 6* Gamora in LOL Rulk. 200 hits removed only 250k health.
    edited October 2018
    I will be popping my 1st 6* after next month's EQ and now I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO worried about pulling this ****...I just need a decent champ who can help me in Act 5 100%; dont want super solid like CAIW or Domino but something like drax, yondu or even Pun2099 would do
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    I will be popping my 1st 6* after next month's EQ and now I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO worried about pulling this ****...I just need a decent champ who can help me in Act 5 100%; dont want super solid like CAIW or Domino but something like drax, yondu or even Pun2099 would do

pray for an angela
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

pray for an angela

Angela is probably one of the best first 6* but im praying for KM (AW synergy with void) Rulk (wont need to R4 my Rulk 5*) or the usual god-tiers. But anything decent will do, anything except DPX/Gamora/BB/KG - especially KG as my 1/25 KG hits softer than my 1/10 wolvie 4*

pray for an angela

Angela is probably one of the best first 6* but im praying for KM (AW synergy with void) Rulk (wont need to R4 my Rulk 5*) or the usual god-tiers. But anything decent will do, anything except DPX/Gamora/BB/KG - especially KG as my 1/25 KG hits softer than my 1/10 wolvie 4*

that is true there are new 6 stars that are better than her Gulk that who i want so bad

pray for an angela

that is true there are new 6 stars that are better than her Gulk that who i want so bad

Gulk is very situational yet does good damage. Id prefer other champs but he has his uses too and if you like him then why not.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★

Hope you pull Yondu. I got him as a 6 star and he puts in so much work.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I have a 6* gamora and storm, both are bench warmers. Don't contribute to anything, my 6* WW2 is in my b team for aq still underwhelming but sustainable with his block damage, I would trade all 3 for a war defender