**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This is why gamora is a joke.

2»

Comments

• Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Some people are still stuck in their 3* Gamora dreams ... she was one of the hardest hitter when we only had 3* champs ... but then the game moved on and she was left behind ... and with assassination triggering once per match, she is made for arena and only arena...

Ahhh those were the days.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Every classic champion except SL and Magik are garbage. Fight me
  • Options
    belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    This is sad regardless of what all the trolls on this post say any 6* champ Should be able to beat an aw boss without timing out if all the nodes are down smh..... just another prime example of the useless **** kabam puts out
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian
    belli300 wrote: »
    This is sad regardless of what all the trolls on this post say any 6* champ Should be able to beat an aw boss without timing out if all the nodes are down smh..... just another prime example of the useless **** kabam puts out

I'd say this is more of a prime example of unrealistic expectations.
  • Options
    玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    Blade is like Barcelona FC, Starky Spiderman is Real Madrid, Corvus Glaive is Juventus, Hulk Ragnarok is Bayern Munich.

Gamora is maybe... LA Galaxy.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Let’s face it. Gamora is outdated.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Every classic champion except SL and Magik are garbage. Fight me

Thor. Drax. RR. Sw. Hawkeye. Hulk. Bw. To name a few

Punisher’s alright, WS ain’t bad either, BB is pretty good with synergies and I honestly feel like he’ll be a ridiculously good 6* duped and at higher ranks. Classic spidey’s pretty good too, so is wolverine

They’re no corvus or blade, but they’re still pretty good
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    Power locking a gg boss would be a great way to ensure hes got 100% uptime on his healing
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I'd be disappointed too with a bad 6* pull but this is just a bad match up. Next time try taking a heal block/reversal champ.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,913 ★★★★★
    my 6* pull angela great, cap ww2 alright, angela i wanted to throw my phone most useless dupe ever