**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yondu Yaka Arrow not causing Armor Break against IWIM while Armor active

Title says it all. Yondu's Yaka Arrow is supposed to cause Armor Break against champions that are Bleed Immune. As IWIM's armor makes him Bleed Immune the Yaka Arrow should cause Armor Break when in fact, it does nothing. Seeing as how all champions will be Bleed Immune for T5+ war (cycling that is), this hopefully will be addressed before Season kicks off. Just tried this again in a Duel today, and it does not work. Just says Immune as he's Bleed Immune from the Yaka Arrow's initial ability to cause Bleed. Why it's not triggering Armor Break when this is the case is clearly an issue.

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

tyg7mfkbbh99.jpg
v11dq45jlgq4.jpg

Comments

• Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    He’s not completely bleed immune, only when his armor is active. Yondus armor break only works on someone who is compltely bleed immune.... I think :p
    I’m curious if the bleed immune node in war will work on his armor break, I might have use for my 6* yondu then
  • Doesn't say that. Just says Bleed Immune. As IWIM isn't always Bleed Immune it should cycle between the 2 abilities unless EXPLICITLY stated otherwise. Seeing as how it's not, seems to me, it should work.
    I agree completely
  • That's just my point @Bdavis_2017 . With the Bleed Immunity Global Node in effect, this should be checked on.
  • Just saw the Venom not working correctly against IWIM with his True Strike and Unblockable Specials. Seems to me that IWIM is a little broken. Or is it the champs we're listing? Which is more likely???