**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best class in the game

If you had to choose one class in the game that has the best aray of champions or just your fav class in the game what would it bee

Best class in the game 100 votes

Mutant
32%
LeNoirFaineantErza_ScarletSmokinSurferTeddersbm3eppsSungjDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverMostWantedBobomanKrumbledkookiePizzaGuy245Repto23science22Quatre_1988SuprevensbdjdkCharlie_Scenezeezee57EnderDraco58 32 votes
Mystic
16%
TJ82Will435Ab_SamadAjTodayBSpiderCoolsfaizmunJayProngsD_StrokeNamelezChampioncriticNeoDazarasAmazing_Demon05_Chaos_InfineightMrBanksJakJak 16 votes
Cosmic
19%
TheManMythLegendAxeCopFireKing_L0kiB34rShaheerFIazNemesis666JakearoundPedritkoCranky_TrumpTheSpicyKnightAdityatheaawesomRandomizerRuns_4Bdavis_2017FangmanglerOrangieAngusMac279Eidanantman3946PrasannaLucifer1810 19 votes
Tech
15%
ArcDeAngelusCapWW2GoogleplexianJonibärchenRwdtaojay1Strikerrx8Ingi_Freyr1975XxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01Avengers320AleorSamspade23Disgruntled_User_123Thanos_Car 15 votes
Skill
4%
RafikiiMidnite93LostReplica23UpsetGoose 4 votes
Science
3%
Spity68NikoBravoSpidey983 3 votes
Can't Choose
11%
BajjsbwuqjwnameplasTOX1E_DOX1EBruinsfan8510BlackFreQuencyMaldroit2JayCeeNerds_galoresickboy9Tomstar124Cosmicspiderman777 11 votes

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    1 word. Domino
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    I think mutant has the highest amount of god tier champions out of any class, there's icemam, archangel, domino, omega red, emma frost and a pretty low concentration of trash tier. Cosmic also has a lot of great champions but not as much diversity in terms of utility compared to mutant. Tech has a lot of top tier champs but an equal amount of duds, Skill probably has the highest amount of average- slightly above average champions. Mystic champions have kinda fallen out in the past year, very few new champs and the top of the class while still amazing like Voodoo and Magik they are arguably not quite as good as the very best champions in the game. Science just doesn't have as many really high value champion as the other classes overall.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    The playing field has leveled quite a bit.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Mutant
    Mutant just is the most versatile class by far. You can run an all mutant team and pretty much take on anything. At this point the other classes are basically focused in one or two desirable aspects. Tech is about raw damage and power control. Mystic is about power control and nullification. Cosmic is massive raw damage+some interesting unique side ability. Skill is burst damage/dot damage and ability nullification(aar, true strike, something that stops opponents from being annoying). Science is varied, but usually they are either raw damage or utility champs.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Mutant
    Mutant
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Mutant
    I know we're talking about the game champs here but allow me to geek out over actual comics for a second.

Anyone familar with the X-Men and their history should know by now that the only force that can consistently defeat mutants is other mutants. That's why the X-Men are always being turned against each other, one way or another, by every opponent they have ever faced. Neither Avengers, nor Inhumans, nor any other human or cosmic group that has ever faced the X-Men has had any real degree of success, long-term.

So if mutants in the game are the best class... there is good reason for it. It's in keeping with their history.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Your on to something there... XMen Vs. Thanos and his gem studded glove? Like Michael Jackson Vs. The Undead. He’s bad.

Oh, and “The One Above Them All” that guys name alone is purely ego. Beyonder? Nah.. Not even Apocalypse could play mind games with Professor X.

Only mutants.. yes.. mutants are the one and only.. of all time. They must possess the Quad Laser, something no other mutant could hope to vertically jump over.Superior in every way.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Mutant
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    Your on to something there... XMen Vs. Thanos and his gem studded glove? Like Michael Jackson Vs. The Undead. He’s bad.

Oh, and “The One Above Them All” that guys name alone is purely ego. Beyonder? Nah.. Not even Apocalypse could play mind games with Professor X.

Only mutants.. yes.. mutants are the one and only.. of all time. They must possess the Quad Laser, something no other mutant could hope to vertically jump over.Superior in every way.

I don’t think you got his point. He’s talking about main stream non abstract characters who aren’t reality warpers. On a list only including that the x-men are top tier.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Tech
    I think mutant and tech are almost a tie. I think tech gets the win because of the utility champs.
  • TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    edited November 2018
    Mutant
    Oh how the tables have turned from a couple of years ago
    Mutant
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    TRSIMP wrote: »
    So funny how the tables have turned. Mutants used to be arguably the worst class a couple years ago. Now they're the best.

Cant ever remember anyone feeling mutant was the worst. Wolvie and storm are still great champs. X23 have been around for years now aswell. Deadpool for those lucky enough at the time. Now science on the other hand used to be pretty bad but are shining with great champs these days

I never thought mutant was that great until the update with AA, Ice Man etc.
    Mutant
    So funny how the tables have turned. Mutants used to be arguably the worst class a couple years ago. Now they're the best.

Cant ever remember anyone feeling mutant was the worst. Wolvie and storm are still great champs. X23 have been around for years now aswell. Deadpool for those lucky enough at the time. Now science on the other hand used to be pretty bad but are shining with great champs these days

Really? Personally x23 was my fave champ for soo long got me thru so much. Then i started to grow 5* roster and now 6* aswell. But finally got her as a 5* and dupe aswell and thinking about taking her to r5.
    R4 for sure tho to begin with

Yeah, I was just never really a fan of the mutants before that update. I have used the hell out of my 4* wolvie over the years, but that was it. I have a low rank X23 as a 4*, but by the time I got her, they were phasing out 4* champs.
    Mutant

Really? Personally x23 was my fave champ for soo long got me thru so much. Then i started to grow 5* roster and now 6* aswell. But finally got her as a 5* and dupe aswell and thinking about taking her to r5.
    R4 for sure tho to begin with

Yeah, I was just never really a fan of the mutants before that update. I have used the hell out of my 4* wolvie over the years, but that was it. I have a low rank X23 as a 4*, but by the time I got her, they were phasing out 4* champs.

Well im glad we all have different opinions about the matter. Last thing we need is the pre 12 days when it was basically mystic and nobody else. Things seem a little more balanced now

Yeah mystics used to decimate all other classes. Not one other class even came close.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Can't Choose
    It all depends on the abilities you look for in a champion
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’d take a collector or symbioid or nameless guillotine over Corvus or stark any day
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Tech
    Sparky best attacker
    IWIM best defender.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Domino Omega Red Emma Frost Iceman Archangel Sabretooth Bishop Rogue X-23

No other class is that stacked
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Mutant
    Mutant's so insanely diverse. On the one hand, you got full brute force AA and Wolvie, then you got utility in Iceman and rogue, then you got insane defensive champs in NC and ST (not really built for defense, but awesome anyway). Most other classes are specialized in one category, with only a few outliers (science, as an example, is a defense-centric class, with exceptions in Void/Quake/Rulk).