**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up suggestion for mutant and cosmic classes to become Uncollected

gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
I just completed 100% on Act IV. I'm obviously looking to become uncollected soon. Right now Tier 4 cats are my biggest bottleneck. My 4 primary champs are: 5* 3/45 MODOK (duped), 5* 3/45 Killmonger (not duped), 5* 3/45 Hood (not duped), and 4* 5/50 Sentinel (duped).

I just completed my third mutant Tier 4 cat today. I'm deciding between 5* AA (not duped), 4* duped AA, and 4* duped Sabretooth. Sabretooth is great with KM synergy for some fights, but I'm wondering if AA might be better overall. My only other high tier 4 or 5 mutant if Wolverine.

I'm also close to my third cosmic tier 4 cat. I need to decide between Hyperion, OG Thor and Corvus. All are 4* duped.

My alliance is not strict about wars so I'm leaning towards the 4* duped AA and Hyperion. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    5* star archangel will serve you much better in the long run, for uncollected specifically I don't think you'll need him duped though it would help. There are 1 specific pain in the a$$ fights I remember and that is the buffet and masochism Magik. But since to become uncollected you only need to do one path it isn't too bad and I don't believe it justifies upgrading the 4 star over the 5 star. You have a lot of utility archangel is good for covered, evade counter with Killmonger and stagger counters a lot with hood so for raw damage archangel will still be great
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    By 100% Act 4 it seems your in the game for the long haul and that’s how you should build your team imo. Short term decisions become problems later. Go for the 5*, AA is really an outstanding champ.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Thanks. I'll go with the 5* AA. I still have time to decide between Hyperion or Corvus because I still need one more T4 cosmic catalyst.
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    CORVUS!!!