**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Duel Attack de-Boost please!

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Would be really nice if there was an attack de-Boost for using with duels. Yep, I would like my attack rating decreased. Duels are for practicing. While you can get duel credits to retry, sometimes you just want the fights to last longer so you can attempt multiple specials (L1, L2, or L3s) or just trying out some fighting techniques. While you can have longer fights with say a 2 or 3 star champion going up against a stacked 5 or 6 star champion - if you get hit or any form of blocking is part of the strategy you are attempting to practice, the fight just won't last long enough (if at all). Use a 5/6 star against another 5/6 star, again the fight won't last long enough.

ROL Winter Solider or LOL Red Hulk is everyone's whipping boy for some form of long practice but I want to be able to have a similar experience with any champ and an attack de-Boost would fit the bill.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    What you're looking for is
    Practice mode
    Where you select champs and opponents with buffs of your choosing
    But its only a dream
    Sadly
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Yes... That would be most ideal and I've suggested that before. Just suggesting an alternative that may be easier to do to get part of the way there. Would love to be able to select certain nodes and apply them to a duel target
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Why not just use lower star versions of your champs? Since most champs are available as 3*s
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    Why not just use lower star versions of your champs? Since most champs are available as 3*s
    While you can have longer fights with say a 2 or 3 star champion going up against a stacked 5 or 6 star champion - if you get hit or if any form of blocking is part of the strategy you are attempting to practice, the fight just won't last long enough (if at all). Use a 5/6 star against another 5/6 star, again the fight won't last long enough.

I already mentioned that...