**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus is taking bleed damage

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
I was in war fighting a modok on a bleed and spite node when I noticed my corvus was taking bleed damage.
I thought maybe it was deep wounds but it was only a single bleed and it didn’t refresh or anything so it would have only done 1 tick any help here?

Comments

• Metal_LicaMetal_Lica Posts: 51
    His immunity can be temporarily disabled if he is knocked down by a heavy or special
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Metal_Lica wrote: »
    His immunity can be temporarily disabled if he is knocked down by a heavy or special

I wasn’t knocked down and that would have cleansed the bleed anyways
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Did you still have Glaive charges?
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    Did you still have Glaive charges?

I had 13 left
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Only way Modoks going to bleed you is if he knocked you down with his sp2... Your immunity was disabled at they point
    Ahitlaw wrote: »
    Only way Modoks going to bleed you is if he knocked you down with his sp2... Your immunity was disabled at they point

He didn’t knock me down and I was baiting his sp1 the entire time
  • Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Modok can reverse your healing with his special
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »
    Modok can reverse your healing with his special
    Yeah so the bleed debuff would still be shown but he wasn’t taking damage from that debuff.

His sp1 doesn’t have to hit for this to happen
    I don’t run willpower so this wouldn’t have happened bar salve damage @Metal_Lica @Jeramy6815
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Yeah I’ve been noticing that bleeds affecting Corvus. Before I’d be able to even go against bleed nodes and due to the immunity I’d take zero damage. But now even at 20-30 charges I still take damage.
  • UltraVioletUltraViolet Posts: 26
    Definitely bleeding when he shouldn’t be.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I haven't noticed anything but I run full suicides and wp with him
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I've seen it before in arena fighting Deadpool xforce... fighting sloppy because it's arena and took a hit, not knocked down, then took bleed damage. I think there's a random bug that gets him on a rare occasion. That's the only time I've seen it. Also it was a Kang/Thanos team so it wasn't deep wounds.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,167 ★★★★★
    I've seen it before in arena fighting Deadpool xforce... fighting sloppy because it's arena and took a hit, not knocked down, then took bleed damage. I think there's a random bug that gets him on a rare occasion. That's the only time I've seen it.
    Arean it can be becasse of deep wounds
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Take a video and submit a ticket.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    I've seen it before in arena fighting Deadpool xforce... fighting sloppy because it's arena and took a hit, not knocked down, then took bleed damage. I think there's a random bug that gets him on a rare occasion. That's the only time I've seen it.
    Arean it can be becasse of deep wounds

It was a Kang/Thanos team. No deep wounds there.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah happened to me on the bleed node on lane 4 againt a void. Have heard guys complain about him taking cold snap damage also. Obviously something is bugged.
    CFree wrote: »

Take a video and submit a ticket.

The war is over I can’t get a video anymore
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    @NamikazeMinaka nice Necro.
    Corvus can activate spite due to on his l1s he gets a hidden damage boost which counts as a buff.