**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the worst thing you symbioid has done

2»

Comments

• Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Hate to say it but I woke up half clothed and covered with feathers and ****. Symbiote scribbled something in blood and poop on the wall, haven’t seen it since....
  • Options
    SassarothSassaroth Posts: 11
    edited November 2018
    Mine bought me The last airbender movie as a present. Then tried to apologize with the emoji movie. It has no taste. It must be ended. The severed human head was a nice touch but now I am down one mail carrier.

Too little too late.

Still haven't found the body.... or my Amazon delivery. I really wanted that limited edition unicorn plushie. Authentic alpaca ..... sigh.
  • Options
    He stole my bud lite and drank my Jack Daniels, when i told him he should go to rehab he bit me and ran away, now I'm sad and thirsty
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    I caught him humping my pillow...
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Mine didn’t aim for the head and caused half the universe to be snapped away.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I decided to give mine driving lessons told him to check his mirrors and he reversed straight back and ran over a dog :'( the bigger problem is that dog belongs to ..... John WICK!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    He deleted your poll.... @JayCee
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Mine didn’t aim for the head and caused half the universe to be snapped away.

Love the infinity war joke
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    He deleted your poll.... @JayCee

That was Kabam because it was bugged
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Let’s just say I know what Venom sounds like when he makes a girly shriek
  • Options
    The very worst thing my Symbioid did.....He bawled his eyes out and begged me to keep him as I was pressing the Sell button.....I threw him away....I took him for granted......Symba was a murderous killing machine that got me prosecuted twice, but he was a great pal.....What have I done?.....I actually feel remorse for selling a virtual game character. PLEASE GIVE US OUR 1* SYMBIOID BACK! I HAVE TO TELL SYMBA I'M SORRY!!!!

Lol I sold him without hesitation. That guy killed the entire Australian government. Blade was happy to see him go, after what I previously mentioned.