**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Attack bonus

I always thought that there was a possible 3 attack bonus points available per champ, reducing by one each time you fail to kill it.

But that makes 450 total points x 80 to get your attack bonus score.

But that can't be true as we have scored more than 450.

So do miniboss and boss count as more? I don't think I've ever seen this written down.

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    495 maxed points you need to count unoccupied nodes for attack bonus too. Total node 165.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,817 ★★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    495 maxed points you need to count unoccupied nodes for attack bonus too. Total node 165.

This is correct. If you place all 50 defenders, there are still 5 open "free" nodes that count for points.
  • Ah didn't think about unoccupied nodes. Cheers
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

This is correct. If you place all 50 defenders, there are still 5 open "free" nodes that count for points.

Just to add clarity, any node that you can place a defender in contains attack bonuses, and to get them you have to traverse (walk through) the node. Since there are 55 nodes you can place defenders (per BG) and only 50 defenders, five of them are "undefended." But to get those "free" attack bonus points you must still walk through the node. If you fail to explore that node, you don't get the attack bonuses assigned to that node.