**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Kabam reconsider the Not Giving Us Summoned Symbiod they stated earlier?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I believe that the Summoned Symbiod is one of the best additions to anyone's roster. It will be awesome if Kabam allows us to keep him instead.

Should Kabam reconsider the Not Giving Us Summoned Symbiod they stated earlier? 41 votes

Yes, please
29%
chunkybSceptilemaniacrcrawfordbArchdemon_DjBabuSkary75Mitchell35UmmatiajkcjmijiICE_ICE_BABYUltimatesaber32Captain_Nietsch 12 votes
No, stick to the original plan
70%
GroundedWisdomCoatHang3rsamalasravanHaji_SaabstakRC51Fielder386NifzPrimmer79Kaks0053Cat_MurdockManChildJdub1250VulcanMNioc0124Ricemancx23433John757XxLoganTDCxXzeezee57 29 votes

Comments

• Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Let us keep him with 1* ratings. That should satisfy everyone with a reasonable mind

Totally agree
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    And change he classe to Cosmic
  • Options
    chunkybchunkyb Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    edited November 2018
    Yes, please
    Sarah McVenom wants him to stay.

wvt5mmcmdb6u.jpg
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Let us keep him with 1* ratings. That should satisfy everyone with a reasonable mind

And why would anyone want to keep him with 1* stats? He's just gonna rot in the rooster at that point. Might as well set him free and we get a title.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    of course not, it was a free gift and you want to be greedy with it?
  • Options
    Yes, please
    Any champ is more useful than a title. Even if it's a 1*. Many people like to collect champs. Personally, I've wanted a Symbiote ever since they were in aq. I'd like a deadpooloid as well. And weak champs are fun to play around with in different game modes.

As far as "being greedy"... For real? They're being greedy for wanting a 1*? That's a ludicrous accusation. They're just choosing the type of trophy they want. Titles (esp ones that almost everyone will have) aren't very exciting.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I'm tired of fighting these things in wars. I can't wait for them to go.
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Yes, please
    People.
    This does not necessarily mean they have to keep him as he is..
    A R3 would do too..
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Any champ is more useful than a title. Even if it's a 1*. Many people like to collect champs. Personally, I've wanted a Symbiote ever since they were in aq. I'd like a deadpooloid as well. And weak champs are fun to play around with in different game modes.

As far as "being greedy"... For real? They're being greedy for wanting a 1*? That's a ludicrous accusation. They're just choosing the type of trophy they want. Titles (esp ones that almost everyone will have) aren't very exciting.

nah, theyre greedy wanting to keep a 1 star thats overly powerful, im all for having a normal 1* as a collectible, i just think that it should have the stats as a normal 1*. from what ive seen,people are complaining that the gift alone wasnt enough, that is what i think is greedy, it was temporary gift but people complain that they should keep the gift.
  • Options

And why would anyone want to keep him with 1* stats? He's just gonna rot in the rooster at that point. Might as well set him free and we get a title.

keep him as a trophy champ. also arena.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's a done deal, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Yes, please
    VulcanM wrote: »

nah, theyre greedy wanting to keep a 1 star thats overly powerful, im all for having a normal 1* as a collectible, i just think that it should have the stats as a normal 1*. from what ive seen,people are complaining that the gift alone wasnt enough, that is what i think is greedy, it was temporary gift but people complain that they should keep the gift.

I haven't seen anyone say they thought they should be able to keep him all super powered, ranked up. I'm sure someone has, but that's dumb. Pretty sure in this very thread, people have said they'd be OK with him being a normal 1*. They would rather have a fun trophy champ than another meaningless title.
  • Options
    VulcanM wrote: »

I haven't seen anyone say they thought they should be able to keep him all super powered, ranked up. I'm sure someone has, but that's dumb. Pretty sure in this very thread, people have said they'd be OK with him being a normal 1*. They would rather have a fun trophy champ than another meaningless title.

this isnt the first thread to bring this up, i said what ive seen in general. also im completely agreeing with you, im only against people wanting him as he is currently, sorry if i was confusing.