**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to Awaken?? 4*

AlankritAlankrit Posts: 88
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Already have Blade,SS,AA,SW and Dr Vodoo awakened
PS- 4*

Who to Awaken?? 4* 21 votes

Captain America IW
57%
NifzFlareDogeDingaloBruinsfan8510cx23433ChampioncriticPedritkoThe_Boss9WelderofortuneSidDDragonFooshblalalaLoctiteSuperGlue 12 votes
Magik
33%
DNA3000NateAdidasEthans8279Duke_SilverEugene_VirtuosoPrasannaThanos_Car 7 votes
Gwenpool
4%
Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 1 vote
None
4%
Foxhero007 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Any comments will be helpful too!!
  • Options
    NateAdidasNateAdidas Posts: 22
    Magik
    It depends on Needs and possessions. IF you have a nice bunch of mystic Sig Stones Magik is a beast when you pump stones into her. If you don't I would probably with Cap IW as well since he is very versatile. He does a lot of damage and is a great champ. Gwenpool is a decent option as well since her awakening allows her to eat special 3's.
  • Options
    Magik
    If I had to choose I'd probably go Magik. She's a boss-killing monster, she has one of the best power control features in the game, and she's a strong defender placed in AW which makes her a dual use champion.

But if you're choosing between CapIW and Magik, that suggests you're looking for a use for a generic awakening gem. If you honestly don't know which of the two will give you the strongest benefit, I would hold on to the awakening gem. They don't grow on trees, not even the 4* ones, and if you aren't 100% sure which champ will provide the best immediate benefit I would wait until you do. Whenever you're about to burn a rank up resource that is very hard to get for you personally, don't use until you're sure that no matter what happens the next day, you'll still be happy with your decision. And that usually means you have to be ranking up or awakening something that you will immediately put to use improving your game substantially.
  • Options
    Any more comments and votes would be helpful!!