**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When will we find out more about Doc Oc/Green Goblin/Shocker?

SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
I want to know about the new characters so bad. They were already spoiled on the facebook page, and then it's been dead silence ever since.

When can we expect some more info on these characters? Trying to keep up the hype!

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Shocker has never been mentioned in Mcoc and it is EXTREMELY likely for next Month to feature both Goblin and Octopus
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Shocker has never been mentioned in Mcoc and it is EXTREMELY likely for next Month to feature both Goblin and Octopus

There is a video on the facebook page that shows Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Shocker in it.

You can tell it's Shocker because an up close of the video shows him wearing armor on his arms (unless it's some kind of re-skin for Electro). Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin aren't actually mentioned anywhere else either except for appearing in that video. Idk if he will be featured next month, but regardless I'm still looking out for any new available information on the characters.

If Doctor Octopus is any good I want to go for their featured crystal.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Not until they officially drop they don't comment on rumors here
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I really want Green Goblin..hope he's awesome....not Carnage level champ...
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    I bet we'll get a netflix defenders quest next month and then another spiderman after that.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    tvzr53ok8uld.jpg

Sorry but there is no space for Shocker between She-Hulk and Spider-Man, so there will be no Shocker any time soon.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    More info will come next month, if that isn't really just a rumor.
    Until there, nothi will be leaked from the official team
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

There is a video on the facebook page that shows Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Shocker in it.

You can tell it's Shocker because an up close of the video shows him wearing armor on his arms (unless it's some kind of re-skin for Electro). Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin aren't actually mentioned anywhere else either except for appearing in that video. Idk if he will be featured next month, but regardless I'm still looking out for any new available information on the characters.

If Doctor Octopus is any good I want to go for their featured crystal.

The "armor" you see is Rhino's hand LMAO
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Also you'll find Doctor Octopus to fit PERFECTLY between Deadpool and Doctor Strange

As for Green Goblin it looks like that X next to Groot is another perfect fit

We also don't have any Netflix reskins readily available as both Daredevils are side by side

With the past few months that didn't have movie tie ins we mostly had "most wanted" champs

Carnage, Cable, 3 highly requested X-men and Angela (even is Lady Sif and Valkyrie were more requested then her she's close enough)

If I had to guess I'd say
    Blade
    Giant Man?
    Hercules/Hobgoblin/(Hela)
    Klaw (Black Panther Movie)
    Mantis/Medusa (room for both)
    Mysterio/Mystique
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Hey, you guys want Green Goblin right?He's already in the game, treat him with respect. You guys don't even know he's in this game, do you?You even consider him to be the worst tech champion, the Iron man reskin. Shame on you!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Hey, you guys want Green Goblin right?He's already in the game, treat him with respect. You guys don't even know he's in this game, do you?You even consider him to be the worst tech champion, the Iron man reskin. Shame on you!

Iron patriot is sad
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »

Iron patriot is sad

Still Norman Osborn
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Heal makes the most sense in the one slot. New Thor movie in Nov
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    *Hela
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Check out my post on the abilities video
    Also kingpin and medusa could be coming
  • WreakingHavocWreakingHavoc Posts: 253 ★★
    They can't even tell us what the new update was for, so don't expect any info on future champs.
    probably the space between hawkeye and hood could be hela..and the space after gr could be gladiator hulk..these two characters might be released in November..thor:ragnarok update probably
    there is space for mysterio too btw
    edited July 2017
    Banshee,blade or bullseye after black widow..and boy someone owes me if I get any of these right
    Yellsome wrote: »

Or Mephisto, both of which would be awesome.
    Banshee too?

No, the b spot is after bl. So ba wouldn't work.
    Banshee too?

ah..i see thanks for pointing out

Or Mephisto, both of which would be awesome.

truly
    Banshee too?

if bullseye is an inhuman I wud probably go with him bcoz of the inhuman series comin up
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Banshee,blade or bullseye after black widow..and boy someone owes me if I get any of these right

Or Blink...
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    I'm hoping that space next to Mordo will fit Namor.