When will we find out more about Doc Oc/Green Goblin/Shocker?

I want to know about the new characters so bad. They were already spoiled on the facebook page, and then it's been dead silence ever since.

When can we expect some more info on these characters? Trying to keep up the hype!
Tagged:

Comments

  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 475
    Shocker has never been mentioned in Mcoc and it is EXTREMELY likely for next Month to feature both Goblin and Octopus
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 28
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Shocker has never been mentioned in Mcoc and it is EXTREMELY likely for next Month to feature both Goblin and Octopus

    There is a video on the facebook page that shows Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Shocker in it.

    You can tell it's Shocker because an up close of the video shows him wearing armor on his arms (unless it's some kind of re-skin for Electro). Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin aren't actually mentioned anywhere else either except for appearing in that video. Idk if he will be featured next month, but regardless I'm still looking out for any new available information on the characters.

    If Doctor Octopus is any good I want to go for their featured crystal.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 284
    Not until they officially drop they don't comment on rumors here
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 192
    I really want Green Goblin..hope he's awesome....not Carnage level champ...
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 475
    yzn7y4wec1yt.png


    If THIS is the alleged "shocker" prepare for disappointment. This looks like classic Sinister Six line up characters.

    Electro has WAY more pull than Shocker as it appears Kabam is making the A-Team S6!

    Goblin, DocOck, Vulture, Rhino, Venom are ALL A-List spider villains and while venom isn't usually a S6 member there are a few instances and Venom is more… established than Mysterio/Sandman atm

    Electro also being A-list having a major role in the Andrew Garfield Amazing Spider-Man 2 andbeing in the game makes far more sense.

    Plus Electro in modern media is accociated wth BLUE electricity while Shocker has classic yellow
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 133
    I bet we'll get a netflix defenders quest next month and then another spiderman after that.
  • SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 319
    adqqedfyvr wrote: »
    I bet we'll get a netflix defenders quest next month and then another spiderman after that.

    ^^
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 25
    tvzr53ok8uld.jpg

    Sorry but there is no space for Shocker between She-Hulk and Spider-Man, so there will be no Shocker any time soon.
  • eXtripa69eXtripa69 Posts: 701
    More info will come next month, if that isn't really just a rumor.
    Until there, nothi will be leaked from the official team
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 124
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Shocker has never been mentioned in Mcoc and it is EXTREMELY likely for next Month to feature both Goblin and Octopus

    There is a video on the facebook page that shows Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, and Shocker in it.

    You can tell it's Shocker because an up close of the video shows him wearing armor on his arms (unless it's some kind of re-skin for Electro). Doctor Octopus and Green Goblin aren't actually mentioned anywhere else either except for appearing in that video. Idk if he will be featured next month, but regardless I'm still looking out for any new available information on the characters.

    If Doctor Octopus is any good I want to go for their featured crystal.

    The "armor" you see is Rhino's hand LMAO
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 475
    Also you'll find Doctor Octopus to fit PERFECTLY between Deadpool and Doctor Strange

    As for Green Goblin it looks like that X next to Groot is another perfect fit

    We also don't have any Netflix reskins readily available as both Daredevils are side by side

    With the past few months that didn't have movie tie ins we mostly had "most wanted" champs

    Carnage, Cable, 3 highly requested X-men and Angela (even is Lady Sif and Valkyrie were more requested then her she's close enough)

    If I had to guess I'd say
    Blade
    Giant Man?
    Hercules/Hobgoblin/(Hela)
    Klaw (Black Panther Movie)
    Mantis/Medusa (room for both)
    Mysterio/Mystique
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 734
    Hey, you guys want Green Goblin right?He's already in the game, treat him with respect. You guys don't even know he's in this game, do you?You even consider him to be the worst tech champion, the Iron man reskin. Shame on you!
  • eXtripa69eXtripa69 Posts: 701
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Hey, you guys want Green Goblin right?He's already in the game, treat him with respect. You guys don't even know he's in this game, do you?You even consider him to be the worst tech champion, the Iron man reskin. Shame on you!

    Iron patriot is sad
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 124
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Hey, you guys want Green Goblin right?He's already in the game, treat him with respect. You guys don't even know he's in this game, do you?You even consider him to be the worst tech champion, the Iron man reskin. Shame on you!

    Iron patriot is sad

    Still Norman Osborn
  • SmokinSurferSmokinSurfer Posts: 319
    Blade or Mysterio seem to be only ones to look forward to and save crystals for
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 84
    Heal makes the most sense in the one slot. New Thor movie in Nov
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 84
    *Hela
Sign In or Register to comment.