**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next 5* R4

Curious what the general consensus will be on which 5* I should R4 next.

Next 5* R4 25 votes

Killmonger (duped)
20%
RaganatorvinniegainzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxSpidey1918 5 votes
CapIW (duped)
56%
zuffySuperman69Iron_SkywalkerSpiderCoolsKamalaWantsToPlayTooFighter092Jestr54BlackFreQuencyjlamadisonMaldroit2UmmatiaDrPepper_75AngusMac279LostReplica23 14 votes
Archangel (unduped)
4%
Namelez 1 vote
Iceman (unduped)
20%
deadcrimePedritkoTJ107Prasannamrcyrcle 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    CapIW (duped)
    Cap iw has truly broken damage. A properly setup sp2 will deal at least 11000 damage (my 4* r4). And if he's duped, have fun with heal reversal.
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    CapIW (duped)
    Awakened Cap can really do some nice damage.
  • Options
    It really depends on what you need. Iceman has the immunities and SP3 safeguard. Archangel has devastating damage against non-immune targets. CapIW has interesting utility and can cut through unstoppable, plus has very high burst damage with set up. Kilmonger has a unique bag of tools on offense including true strike and temporary indestructibility. They are all very good in different ways. I already have Iceman and AA at r4, if it were me I would take KM up next, mostly because of his usefulness on AW attack. Nothing against CapIW, I have him at 5/50 but ironically for what he does for me 5/50 already works plenty well.
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    CapIW (duped)
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    It really depends on what you need. Iceman has the immunities and SP3 safeguard. Archangel has devastating damage against non-immune targets. CapIW has interesting utility and can cut through unstoppable, plus has very high burst damage with set up. Kilmonger has a unique bag of tools on offense including true strike and temporary indestructibility. They are all very good in different ways. I already have Iceman and AA at r4, if it were me I would take KM up next, mostly because of his usefulness on AW attack. Nothing against CapIW, I have him at 5/50 but ironically for what he does for me 5/50 already works plenty well.

Very well put. Good stuff.