**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next 5* R4

Curious what the general consensus will be on which 5* I should R4 next.

Next 5* R4 25 votes

Killmonger (duped)
20%
RaganatorvinniegainzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxSpidey1918 5 votes
CapIW (duped)
56%
zuffySuperman69Iron_SkywalkerSpiderCoolsKamalaWantsToPlayTooFighter092Jestr54BlackFreQuencyjlamadisonMaldroit2UmmatiaDrPepper_75AngusMac279LostReplica23 14 votes
Archangel (unduped)
4%
Namelez 1 vote
Iceman (unduped)
20%
deadcrimePedritkoTJ107Prasannamrcyrcle 5 votes

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    CapIW (duped)
    Cap iw has truly broken damage. A properly setup sp2 will deal at least 11000 damage (my 4* r4). And if he's duped, have fun with heal reversal.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    CapIW (duped)
    Awakened Cap can really do some nice damage.
  • It really depends on what you need. Iceman has the immunities and SP3 safeguard. Archangel has devastating damage against non-immune targets. CapIW has interesting utility and can cut through unstoppable, plus has very high burst damage with set up. Kilmonger has a unique bag of tools on offense including true strike and temporary indestructibility. They are all very good in different ways. I already have Iceman and AA at r4, if it were me I would take KM up next, mostly because of his usefulness on AW attack. Nothing against CapIW, I have him at 5/50 but ironically for what he does for me 5/50 already works plenty well.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    CapIW (duped)
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    It really depends on what you need. Iceman has the immunities and SP3 safeguard. Archangel has devastating damage against non-immune targets. CapIW has interesting utility and can cut through unstoppable, plus has very high burst damage with set up. Kilmonger has a unique bag of tools on offense including true strike and temporary indestructibility. They are all very good in different ways. I already have Iceman and AA at r4, if it were me I would take KM up next, mostly because of his usefulness on AW attack. Nothing against CapIW, I have him at 5/50 but ironically for what he does for me 5/50 already works plenty well.

Very well put. Good stuff.