Is gwenpool worth a generic awakening gem

Recently pulled her.. at 3/30 not awakened already like her a lot. I have lvl3 deep wounds and lvl 3 assasin. Is it worth awakening her and investing more level ups on her?

Comments

  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 482
    Do fat kids love cake?
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 327
    It kind of depends on what other choices you have. Generally speaking though, Gwenpool is one of those kind of champions where signature level 1 pretty much unlocks her full potential.

    If you awaken her, she will reduce enemy defensive ability accuracy proportionate to her combo (every hit reduces accuracy by 2%) and she will not be able to die from a special attack (unless opponent has assassin mastery or stuns you with pacify). This makes her really effective against those pesky evasive champions!

    So yes, it's worth it, but it depends on whether you have other good champions who are unduped (eg. Starlord)
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 482
    LOL I got flagged for that? lol you guys are funny
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 107
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    It kind of depends on what other choices you have. Generally speaking though, Gwenpool is one of those kind of champions where signature level 1 pretty much unlocks her full potential.

    If you awaken her, she will reduce enemy defensive ability accuracy proportionate to her combo (every hit reduces accuracy by 2%) and she will not be able to die from a special attack (unless opponent has assassin mastery or stuns you with pacify). This makes her really effective against those pesky evasive champions!

    So yes, it's worth it, but it depends on whether you have other good champions who are unduped (eg. Starlord)

    I was actually holding the awakening gem for someone like Dr.V. or starlord, but i havent landed starlord for 2 years now lol. Unfortunately my other awakening gem and stones were pumped into thor before 12.0 came out. I fight agressive, not a evade dash back kind of style , so am kinda a little bit excited with her being on the roster. and man her damage output is insane..
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 107
    Speedbump wrote: »
    LOL I got flagged for that? lol you guys are funny
    Bro i did not flag you. rather i havent flagged anyone till date, coz am here just for interaction.. :) there are people on here who flag random posts..
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 327
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Speedbump wrote: »
    LOL I got flagged for that? lol you guys are funny
    Bro i did not flag you. rather i havent flagged anyone till date, coz am here just for interaction.. :) there are people on here who flag random posts..

    I don't flag posts unless it is very obvious it breaks forum rules. There are a few people who abuse that function or misuse it.

    I don't really see any post here that are flag-worthy. The closest one is the "do fat kids like ice cream" comment, and even then, it's just saying that the answer is obvious in a humerous manner.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 414
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »
    Tryaksha wrote: »
    Speedbump wrote: »
    LOL I got flagged for that? lol you guys are funny
    Bro i did not flag you. rather i havent flagged anyone till date, coz am here just for interaction.. :) there are people on here who flag random posts..

    I don't flag posts unless it is very obvious it breaks forum rules. There are a few people who abuse that function or misuse it.

    I don't really see any post here that are flag-worthy. The closest one is the "do fat kids like ice cream" comment, and even then, it's just saying that the answer is obvious in a humerous manner.

    Agree
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 415
    Dont hold gems for Voodoo or Hyperion they will be nerfed
  • SickBanter69SickBanter69 Posts: 24
    I don't think it's worth dumping a generic on gwenpool as she doesn't really need her signature ability at all, the sig ability reduce special attacks damage allowing gwenpool not to die from specials. It's not very useful at most times tbh as gwenpool would be wrecking the opponent with her damage output so yeah, she doesn't need to be awakened

    Overall - gwenpool is already god tier without her sig ability
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 734
    Speedbump wrote: »
    LOL I got flagged for that? lol you guys are funny

    1 fat kid or Woolverine II gets triggered
Sign In or Register to comment.