**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drop rates

How many of you have noticed that although these drops are pure chance, that you manage to get lucky enough to dupe or even get three or more of the same low end hero? 4 star? I may start playing the lottery with my unmitigated success rates. I mean what are the odds. Lol.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    RNG. Of course its not like this tipic has never been brought up ever on here.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Yeh RNG but I believe that RNG to pull a meh champ is more than god tier champs and I don’t believe that drop rates r same for every champ. Playing for a while and lots of friends and family members playing noticed same thing.
    One more observation is some how also good defender pulls is better than attackers.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Think of the number of Champs people consider God Tier, and the number they call "meh". Of course you're going to pull more.
  • Gsaba wrote: »
    Yeh RNG but I believe that RNG to pull a meh champ is more than god tier champs and I don’t believe that drop rates r same for every champ. Playing for a while and lots of friends and family members playing noticed same thing.
    One more observation is some how also good defender pulls is better than attackers.

There are people who believe the Earth is flat. The important thing to note is that no amount of people believing it will change the shape of the Earth.
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Anyone buying crystals better believe the odds are terrible. I will never ever buy a crystal again. Odds are worse than terrible. Uncollected new crystals I must be 0 for 200 right now. SAVE your money as this game can end tomorrow
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,262 ★★★★★
    Purported randomness doesn't mean you should never question what you see. Raising the question when you open 3 PHCs and get 2 Colossus and a Magneto doesn't mean your next move should be to find a mold for your foil hat. If we stop looking at things and asking questions, this game will be worse off in the long run. Waving off every concern with "RNG, bro" with no explanation doesn't help.

My question is: What would it take for the "RNG, bro" crowd to start to wonder if maybe Kabam needs to revisit their math?
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Exactly