**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forum Mainpage [Merged Threads]

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Is there an issue with the Forum? It keeps redirecting me to the Categories Menu when I log on.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Same
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Same here
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Thanks Miike. I'll adjust I suppose. I'm just used to the old setup.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Would still love a link to the Discussions page that was a general "catch-all" for posts.
  • Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    It was good the way it was. Get to see all topics at once helped me find what I was looking for.
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Was nice the way before. New posts went to the top regardless of topic. Now you have to click on one, go back to main page, click next one, go back to main page, etc.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    After i found out that i can dismiss anouncments and other sticky Posts, i found the "Show All" forum quite good.

I could check in and See in one glance if there are New tutoriols for hard content, (temporary) Bugs.
    In short i could Filter myself out what seems important to me without tapping throu all categories.

But when u think its no good anymore...
    I liked the Old style.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Would still love a link to the Discussions page that was a general "catch-all" for posts.

Hi,

If you click the word "Discussions" at the top banner of all forum pages it will take you back to the page that has recent posts from all categories. What's different now is that clicking the word "Home" will take you to categories.

Where exactly when u use a Android tablet?
    No home, no discussions
    U mean recent discussions?

Please remind u are running a mobile Site too. An most Players will Use that one i guess.

9lla31f4hwms.png

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »

Hi,

If you click the word "Discussions" at the top banner of all forum pages it will take you back to the page that has recent posts from all categories. What's different now is that clicking the word "Home" will take you to categories.

No home, no discussions

Please remind u are running a mobile Site too. An most Players will Use that one i guess.

9lla31f4hwms.png

Apologies! The discussions link in the top banner I was referring to is not in the mobile version of the site. To get there on mobile, you can click the "Recent Discussions" on the left.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Not sure if this is intentional or not, but clicking the top icon or home tab brings you to the category selection.

hxzpov5p3wyj.jpg

It was previously bringing you to the "recent discussions" forum which encompassed all the categories at once.

This link:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussions

This was an easier way to keep up with all the discussions. Could this be fixed back?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★

Hi,

Thank you!
  • Options
    Cassy wrote: »

Hi,

No home, no discussions

9lla31f4hwms.png

Apologies! The discussions link in the top banner I was referring to is not in the mobile version of the site. To get there on mobile, you can click the "Recent Discussions" on the left.

But, it can't be accessed within a thread. So, after reading or posting, you have to back out and then click the tab.

Just clicking the main icon at the top of the page to get back to the discussions was way more streamlined.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    It is intentional, as a moderator has said in another thread somewhere.

Also, after posting in a thread, you can still click the '<' next to the 'contest of champions' icon in the centre to return to the recent discussions page. And to refresh the page, just swipe downwards(for android, not sure about iPhone)
  • Options
    It is intentional, as a moderator has said in another thread somewhere.

Also, after posting in a thread, you can still click the '<' next to the 'contest of champions' icon in the centre to return to the recent discussions page. And to refresh the page, just swipe downwards(for android, not sure about iPhone)

Yeah, just saw the other thread.

Thanks, though.
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i like the small change, i think it cleans it up a bit :D
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    @Kabam Lyra would it possible to get the "recent discussions" tab added to the inside of a post for easier browsing?
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    This is one extra mouse click for me.

It's annoying.

Amends should be made by adding an icon to show which threads I have posted in because it is also annoying to have to navigate to my comments then click thread from there.
  • Options
    Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    I definitely like it better, more organized, better looking!!

Thanks Kabam