**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where do you fall in regard to LOL completion?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
Pretty self-explanatory... Anything you'd like to add to your answer below is always welcome!

Where do you fall in regard to LOL completion? 147 votes

I have not yet finished RTTL and currently have no plans to even do that
23%
Dexman1349fish8sixDarkrider05Jbrubak25ShaheerFIazNitro422AhitlawMrTicTac19992008Hammerbro_64VulcanMhiddenblizzardBlackFreQuencySociopathXxLoganTDCxXjlamadisonTranminhbaoManar198xMitchell35crystaldsmithAvengers320 35 votes
I have finished RTTL, but have no interest in LOL
8%
LurkerdeadcrimenameplasExHavokDragonFire2Duke_SilverAtticus9090Shadow_PhoneixShinobiGuyAleorVetermioSamspade23 12 votes
I would like to try LOL, but probably never will (this could be due to time, limited roster or skill, or prohibitive costs)
16%
Neroa65Severus35ADDIS0NDidzeeBpn88855HENRIQUE_FORTEAnonymous346HendrossKamalaWantsToPlayTooCrazyjack719Elad17tntsldfmoore26DRTO85_widerecieverReverend_RuckusgauravtheslayerVoltolosBoogNight22XxOriginalxX 24 votes
I have made an honest attempt at LOL, was not able to finish, and will not try again.
0%
The_mad_hatter1 1 vote
I have made an honest attempt at LOL, was not able to finish, and will try again.
2%
B4nanaJoRooney_NationKngSpcWelderofortune 4 votes
I have finished one path in LOL and have no plans to go further
9%
The_OneCFreeTrimbobSolrac_2VerzzkhehmistG0311Thecrusher_9756Panchulon21CaliGirlCGPeterQuillTheRealmKeeperB_Dizzle_01ICE_ICE_BABY 14 votes
I have finished one path in LOL and am planning to go further
10%
Talha305RajaallinashescAncAmOSungjGNASTYVinitlalka1988JohnyzeroJohnnyTsunamiJustusCastrumWerewrymCupidtaojay1CoachLedPrime_Saviour02NomedYeshua 15 votes
I have finished more than one path in LOL and have no plans to go further
1%
AlCapone2727Archit_Tandon498 2 votes
I have finished more than one path in LOL and am planning to go further
11%
BigPoppaCBONEShrimkinsLeNoirFaineantErza_ScarletFrostyPrimmer79NightCrackerhendroidsvCoBfan1987KenshioTaiphoon_zeroRafamatePawnyExpressRasiloverDarthPhalIKONboss0600 17 votes
I have 100% explored LOL
15%
VoluntarisdanielmathEb0ny-O-M4wJaffacakedHaji_SaabUltimatheoryxNigIl_CuocoFallencircusLightZenithDelta_14RikuremaChancellor_HawkGrim10ContestOfNoobsDTMelodicMetalMelkerlanneroPaytoPlayReaper213LordNeo 23 votes

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Good poll! I'm interested to see more feedback from others.
  • I have made an honest attempt at LOL, was not able to finish, and will try again.
    Waiting on a champ to compete in LOL. Kabam sees fit to give me garbage. 😂
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I have 100% explored LOL
    We’ll see with the release of Back Issues whether the rewards are starting to get outdated already.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    you should have I finished up to part 3 of rttl ages ago and have not been back to try or finish part four in ages would like to get that s***t done at some point :D
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    At RTtL for months. I start ch4 every once in while when I rank up a champ for my team. Still can't get 1st quest.

I have 4/55 Starlord and X23 though so would like to do LoL someday
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I would like to try LOL, but probably never will (this could be due to time, limited roster or skill, or prohibitive costs)
    Busy prepping for my first clear, did my first Rhulk solo today!
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    prepping for my last path
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Been a year .. OG Ultron is still rank 1/25 .. :neutral:

Did you use Blade? I ran a once through with r4 SL, but am waiting on a better champ to 100% it. I have a r4 5* Domino, so I'm thinking as soon as I can get her to r5 that would be my best option.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I'm planning on taking out the easy path soon. Will get my 5* SL to R5 then I'll save the rest for a later date. I can solo Rulk and Logan easy now, but always stop there with my R4 SL.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’m planning to do a lol run next month :)
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I have finished one path in LOL and have no plans to go further
    I hate long fights 10 min plus, is not fun for me, I did one path and plan to do more once I have 1 6*R3 and 2 6* R2, lol.
    Werewrym wrote: »

Did you use Blade? I ran a once through with r4 SL, but am waiting on a better champ to 100% it. I have a r4 5* Domino, so I'm thinking as soon as I can get her to r5 that would be my best option.

Used these champs:
    5* r4 SL for everything...
    5* r4 Magik for Juggs,
    4* GP for Electro,
    4* AA for X-23 and Spiderman
    5* r4 Ultron for Abomination and Guillotine

Oh wow... I bet that cost a hefty amount of revives and units. I am F2P, so I need to wait for a champ that will make things less expensive for me.

Used these champs:
    5* r4 SL for everything...
    5* r4 Magik for Juggs,
    4* GP for Electro,
    4* AA for X-23 and Spiderman
    5* r4 Ultron for Abomination and Guillotine

Oh wow... I bet that cost a hefty amount of revives and units. I am F2P, so I need to wait for a champ that will make things less expensive for me.

F2P here as well ... not even arena grinder .. i did hit 1m consecutively though in 4* basic... I did use 7 months to complete the whole thing ... cost was around 20,000 units...

Ah ok, cool! Always nice to see other F2P. I don't have time for arena unfortunately so most of the time I don't have that many units stored up.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I have 1 path left to go.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    but i do plan on finishing. only four more quests to go.
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    I have 100% explored LOL
    Finished first path with r4 unduped drax and 4* SL a long time ago. Finished the last path with r5 duped Blade and 4* SS. So glad it is over!! Now on to back issues!
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Only 4 passes left in RTTL to finish, but honestly isn't worth the rewards. Don't really have a desire to try LOL but that may change when I'm done exploring Act 5
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I would like to try it, and will get around to it eventually, but not anytime soon.

Taking that 11th option
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    3 Paths left. Last run was my best. Zero units.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    I have finished RttL but have only mild interest in Labyrinth. I honestly don't enjoy fights that long. Right now it doesn't matter because I still need at least two more characters at R4 who I feel would keep my spend down to a reasonable level
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I'm too lazy to finish RTTL.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Havent finished RTTL yet, 2 paths left, will probably complete this month.

Will try LOL when I've got a 5r4 capable of taking on the easy path and a bunch of units.

No poll options apply to me.

• ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    I have finished RTTL, but have no interest in LOL
    I have the roster to at least do the easy path, but these long boring fights don't motivate me at all.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I have 100% explored LOL
    100% lol

But remember with new varient difficulty it is best rewards and is even better than 100% lol.

Lol 100% rewaeds arent the same as if u 100% it 1-2 years ago...

So 1-2 from now the varient difficulty will get easier but rewards value will also diminish in time..

Just like aw seasons..t5b/6* shards is very scarce, but it will open up in time thus resulting in making content like lol and varient much more easier....

Imagine doing lol with r3/4/5 6*? It would be much easier for people who do it that way compared to og players who used 4* sl to explore LoL back in the day...