**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About getting guud learn to play comments.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I’m not almost 100% act 5. And finally learned how to play intercepting. And drawing out specials. I get it now. I’ve posted a lot of dumb things in the past.

Just wanted to share. I see what you mean. It’s a totally new game again. Like urika I get it now.

And your all still d!(k$ for making me feel bad....😀

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    git gudder
  • Options
    Turbonator14Turbonator14 Posts: 40
    *eureka, grammar counts too
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Sometimes u need to know and learn urself to improve,admitting is the first step and know that you can always get better as another step.

But dont worry i was told i couldnt keep up and wasnt good enough for map5x5 alliance back in the day. Id always die in war and id be ko and barely hanging on.
  • Options
    It was never about "getting good." It was about recognizing that there's always a way to get better, and there's always going to be content that you're not quite good enough to beat. There's still plenty of game out there to learn past the tactical stuff. When you see Bane on a node and you think "good, i can use that" you'll have another one of those Eureka moments. There are quite a few of them in the game.